• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Erick

Sep 13, 2013
    So...I jumped on the bandwagon and got 3 of these mini-scopes. Bushnell TRS-25.......

Arrived, so I checked them out..all 3 of them..
    Not one of them has a clear red dot presentation.....what is seen can be best described as a "red pen scribble". not fit for man nor beast.

eMail to Bushnell went out yesterday.......

R

:(

Erick

Sep 13, 2013
    Still dont have the 2 bolts I ordered on the 18th..
    The TR25 was ordered on the 25th, so I am not holding my breath

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    I ordered two on the 17th. have not received my order yet. anyone who ordered around
    that day get theirs yet?

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    I ordered one (another one :)) on the 17th as well. Over the weekend I got a UPS notice in French(?) that referred to a shipment by PSA (I haven't ordered anything else from PSA) that stated expected delivery is 2/1/15. However, even though the notice wouldn't let me convert it to English, I am pretty sure the language difference inverted the month and day, so what it really meant was that delivery is expected by 1/2/15.

paulstitz

Jun 19, 2010
    Cockeysville
    I ordered 2 on 12/16. Supposed to arrive tomorrow. They are in Philadelphia today. Not sure why, everything else I ordered from PSA went to Laurel then Sparks for delivery.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    thanks, i keep checking and my order keeps saying processing. hopefully i will get it between now and the second.

paulstitz

Jun 19, 2010
    Cockeysville
    Yeah mine still says processing, I have seen that on prior orders.
    PSA must be swamped.

Check your email on file with PSA, I got a notice from UPS on Wednesday last week, nothing from PSA.

jhcrab

Jun 28, 2012
    Howard Co.
    PSA

I ordered one (another one :)) on the 17th as well. Over the weekend I got a UPS notice in French(?) that referred to a shipment by PSA (I haven't ordered anything else from PSA) that stated expected delivery is 2/1/15. However, even though the notice wouldn't let me convert it to English, I am pretty sure the language difference inverted the month and day, so what it really meant was that delivery is expected by 1/2/15.

This ^; mine in English though. Est. delivery next year.

Reptile

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2014
    Columbia MD
    My TRS-32 arrived today. The dot is sharp as a tack at all levels of intensity. Of course that's with me wearing my usual corrective lenses. It would be a blob without them.

balttigger

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2008
    Middle River, MD
    Ordered on the 17th, got the email confirming the order and that has been it. Do they send emails when it has been shipped?

Gotta call Optics Planet tomorrow and rip em a new one, might as well add PSA to the list.

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I ordered a TRS 32 on the 17th and I got a notice from UPS that it shipped on the 26th. I checked PSA website and it still shows pending even though it's scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

On the dot quality, I ordered a TRS 25 from Amazon when they had their sale. It showed up, I placed the battery in, turned it on and was horrified! The dot looked like somebody scribbled a circle in the glass. I realized I was looking through it over my glasses. Looked through the glasses and it was a small dot.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Finally received my Bushnell red dot Tues. When I look thru it straight on it appears fine. If I am off by a little I see a red swirl in the upper left. Is this normal?

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    well my order still says processing at psa but I when I got home I had a box on my steps. everything I ordered was in there. I opened my 2 red dots and installed the batteries to test them and they are both as crisp as any red dot I have ever had, not that I have had many, and more than meet my expectations (especially for a $45 red dot). I am pleased as punch.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Mine came today, i took the 25 out and one of the 32's. At first glance it looked like the dot had a dog leg off the bottom right. However that was at close distance. Once i looked at the neighbors place(25 yards or so) they both seem to look fine.

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    I got my 32 on Friday, and mounted it yesterday.

It's not the nicest thing in the whole world, and isn't an Aimpoint or whatever, but hell, for $40 or whatever it's a fantastic deal.

RobSky

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Southern Anne Arundel
    Finally received my Bushnell red dot Tues. When I look thru it straight on it appears fine. If I am off by a little I see a red swirl in the upper left. Is this normal?

I got two and see the same in both, but when you look thru the glass as if you were using it, I don't see it.

RobSky

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Southern Anne Arundel
    So...I jumped on the bandwagon and got 3 of these mini-scopes. Bushnell TRS-25.......

Arrived, so I checked them out..all 3 of them..
    Not one of them has a clear red dot presentation.....what is seen can be best described as a "red pen scribble". not fit for man nor beast.

eMail to Bushnell went out yesterday.......

R

I have the same problem with mine, let me know what Bushnells response is.
    Thanks

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    I got my red dots yesterday. I like them, but I don't love them. Oh well for less than $50 and free shipping I wont complain.

I was able to make it out to the range today with it on top of a .22 and shot like a champ. Now its time for the kids to do some late season tree rat hunting!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom