• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • silasvirus82

Dam Builder
    Dec 4, 2014
    Chapel Hill, NC
    I just ordered one of these with the titanium tripod and found out I'm on backorder until mid-October. Nobody has these things in-stock, which means quite a few are out there already and lots of people are waiting. There were very few reviews out there, but I'm taking a chance based on previous experience with Bushnell products. Anybody already have one and like to chime in with their findings? I'll make sure to follow-up after mine arrives next month.

MwNqWBz.jpg
    [/IMG]

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Are those Picatiny rails? For...??? I guess a laser or something?

I dunno. My few experiences with. Bushnell stuff, even lower end stuff has generally been pretty positive. I have never used Leupold, or a few of the other high end glass makers, except with Camera lenses. I like Nikon's stuff more, but IMHO you get 90% of Nikon's quality for 60-75% of their price with Bushnell. Generally anyway. That's usually sufficient for me. But I don't do competition, extreme equipment abuse, rely on it for my life, or need micrometer percision over hundreds of yards.

Depending I'd splurge on Nikon, or better manufacturers if there was a feature I needed, but until then...

I am easily swayed by value propositions (but I won't buy crap).

silasvirus82

Dam Builder
    Dec 4, 2014
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Yea, the rails are for lasers, sights, night vision, and whatever tacticool accessories you can think of, but maybe useful one day. A sight is actually extremely helpful scouting game or even bird watching. I'm more interested in the size, durability, versatility, and quality. I don't expect to be shooting regular long range tournaments, but if I do go for a weekend at Bang Steel or even Quantico I'd like something that will serve the purpose. My only concern with this unit is the quality, but my past experience like yours is very positive. Now just hoping that this one will be too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom