• Status
    Not open for further replies.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    What's with people with MSI Exec or Board association resorting to public name calling? It doesn't make the organization look good.

You are offended by RIF (reading is fundamental)? Really? If you wanted to find something on me, you could have done much better than that. :rolleyes:

hdatontodo

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2012
    So. Central Balto Co
    You are offended by RIF (reading is fundamental)? Really? If you wanted to find something on me, you could have done much better than that. :rolleyes:

Soooo true. RIF seems to have several meanings though, some pejorative. :)

I put my $.02 back where it belongs and will let the manly men get out there on the front lines and call it like they see it.

pop-gunner

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2008
    1:27am and I finally have a chance to update. No good news yet. I wish I had something more.
    I will update as soon as I have answers as to where this truck is.

roady

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2012
    Eastern Shore
    pop-gunner

A new guy here and I just read through all 9 pages of this thread and I really appreciate what you have been doing with keeping everybody updated.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Well i was at BP about 2pm and ran into a Co worker. He was standing at the counter before i saw him and we started chatting. He said some guy was upset talking to the counter help saying that someone from BP posted on a gun forum saying there was going to be a truck with ar's in today and wanted to know why out didn't show up. FYI.

Sent from my phone from somewhere in the world.

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    This is truely incredible. Angry people that want to buy firearms. People that will run and jump in front of everyone want to buy firearms...

I also remember when a few weeks ago noone would touch a bass pro AR because of the price and ban compliant features. Now everyones dying to get one.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    ?.... He said some guy was upset talking to the counter help saying that someone from BP posted on a gun forum saying there was going to be a truck with ar's in today and wanted to know why out didn't show up. FYI.

Classy. Wtf is wrong with people? :sad20:

corbex

Feb 24, 2009
    Not sure why anyone would even bring up the message board to bass pro..unbelievable. Looks like the party is over. Thanks for the efforts pop-gunner.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    I got mine

One of the more interesting threads in the forums these days - can't imagine working the firearms counter at Bass Pro these last few days.

My dad, who worked for Colt Industries for near a quarter century (albeit a non-firearms division), told me that he was getting me a Colt AR-15 this Christmas - and came through!!

I knew that he was joking (see attached photo of my gift), but am still keeping it in the safe. :)

Attachments

• AR-15 pin.jpg
      AR-15 pin.jpg
      34 KB · Views: 207

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    You got me. Like whoever the dope was is trying to say this is an official notification from business to customers to help his argument. What a dumb ass.

Sent from my phone from somewhere in the world.

This is why my former Employer dont advertise much on Forums. You get more dickheads than actual customers when you post a service or item for sale.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom