• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    If this is true, it's a huge story.

Clearly to control possible militia folks from moving into Burns.

Waiting to see what pops up on national news.

The video is now sounding like a call to arms and not just an informational video.

Seems suspect.

PS: Went poking around on Google.

99.9% of this Martial Law/Military moving in stuff is from back in late January of '15.

sako204

Nov 7, 2012
    If this is true, it's a huge story.

Clearly to control possible militia folks from moving into Burns.

Waiting to see what pops up on national news.

The video is now sounding like a call to arms and not just an informational video.

Seems suspect.

Yea, I don't know what to think of that mess out there. If the town goes martial law, I don't expect it to be a MASS media story. It will flow through the conservative blogs, if so.

fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    Odd that no news outlets've picked up on this..
    Yes, I'm not a conspiracy believer, but if Martial Law was declared, there'd be both a causal factor and a media feeding frenzy. Especially, considering all the goings-on there recently, I think someone's having us on. But I could be wrong.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I listened to all 15 minutes of it and frankly, the declaration of Martial Law is overdone.

Remember, the Bureau of Land Management only has a few hundred rangers and agents to cover the ENTIRE American West. So, only a daily basis most folks out there only run across an occasional ranger every so often.

However, owing to the turmoil at the Malheur Refuge in Burns, the Federal government has pulled in the FBI, Oregon State Police, County Deputies (including Mutual Aid), and even tribal police forces to make a big presence there as this refuge occupation continues.

This is more LEO presence than Westerners will ever likely see in any one place and it is overwhelming to most, and thus the "Sky is Falling" Youtube video.

sako204

Nov 7, 2012
    I think the video is bogus. I'm now seeing conflicting reports. Looks like someone was maliciously seeking attention.

ih23

Dec 13, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I listened to all 15 minutes of it and frankly, the declaration of Martial Law is overdone.

Remember, the Bureau of Land Management only has a few hundred rangers and agents to cover the ENTIRE American West. Owning to the turmoil at the Malheur Refuge in Burns, the Federal government has pulled in the FBI, Oregon State Police, County Deputies (including Mutual Aid), and even tribal police forces to make a big presence there as this refuge occupation continues.

This is more LEO presence than Westerners will ever likely see in any one place and it is overwhelming to most, and thus the "Sky is Falling" Youtube video.

I remain with the belief that the leftist Governor and environmental wacko politicians in that state are insisting on all this federal presence. The leftist politicians there have a proven record of having no problem using their power to silence citizens who hold views opposing their liberal objectives; one such objective being extreme environmentalism through the use of federal bureaucracies. The state officials know they can't garner enough support from their own state citizens, so they pressure Washington suits to help.

I consider the opinions and actual testimonies from the locals there more trustworthy and revealing, or at least give them the benefit of the doubt. I know the mainstream media won't get involved with this much, as to not expose the bureaucracy being pushed there by these state officials. Unlike republicans, these liberals stick together like wolf packs. I don't trust anything they do.

I don't support or even sympathize with some of the tactics the militia groups have employed there, but I can't agree with the whole unnecessary turmoil the feds have started there. I've seem much, much worse done by rebellious groups in Ferguson and Baltimore. And no one got charged for terrorist activities there, although they burned down whole cities. That's the only thing that upsets me. The double standard, and government intimidation upon only a select segment of citizens. (Same thing occurred with the IRS targeting conservatives, etc.) I have no doubt most citizens there are now frightened to speak up against the #BLM abuse. For one, their livelihoods depend on being able to work the land. They can't risk losing permits, paying court costs or going to jail or whatnot. I see the state and federal action there no different than the oppressive tactics the British employed upon the colonists in order to enforce full conformity, (through taxes, fees, certain Acts, troop presence, etc.)

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    It's not just the BLM.

The US Fish & Wildlife Service has been trying for years to limit seashore access on Assateague Island claiming "bird harm". Their clever plan was to institute a shuttle plan knowing that people won't wait in line in the hot summer sun for shuttles. So, with no people taking the shuttles--bingo!...public access eliminated. And not the slightest thought given to the resort and tourist businesses on nearby Chincoteague Island drying up and blowing away. Way to go Feds!

Here's a video about the National Park Service trying to kill off the last oyster farm at Point Reyes in California by using phony environmental data and intimidation:

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    It's not just the BLM.

The US Fish & Wildlife Service has been trying for years to limit seashore access on Assateague Island claiming "bird harm". Their clever plan was to institute a shuttle plan knowing that people won't wait in line in the hot summer sun for shuttles. So, with no people taking the shuttles--bingo!...public access eliminated. And not the slightest thought given to the resort and tourist businesses on nearby Chincoteague Island drying up and blowing away. Way to go Feds!

Here's a video about the National Park Service trying to kill off the last oyster farm at Point Reyes in California by using phony environmental data and intimidation:

I think the government planted the massive mosquito populations at Chincoteague and Assateague to keep me away. It worked. I have zero desire to go and catch Zika. ;)

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    It's not just the BLM.

That video is something

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ddsabedra

Latest threads

Top Bottom