• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dave

Ultimate Member
    Jul 10, 2008
    Gamber, Marylanistan
    I've ordered from them before, no issues. I ordered a .22 rifle last Wednesday night, and it's the last one in stock. Next day I get their shipping notification emails with fedex tracking, and wait for it to update. Now it's Monday afternoon, and the label still only says shipping invoice generated, so I give them a call (also called local ffl, they hadn't gotten it). Nice lady on the phone says one of their warehouses has been having trouble getting fedex tracking to work correctly, and that she'll call the warehouse to get to the bottom of it. I hang up feeling pretty happy with the service. This morning I get an email saying their email generation system messed up the tracking number, and then provides the correct number. ok, we're still good. then I looked up the new tracking info. The label was also generated on the same day as my original one (last Thursday), but the package was just dropped off late yesterday, a few hours after my call to buds. Clearly someone messed up and somehow forgot to ship the rifle. Again, I would be fine with it if they had just told me, but instead it was a system error providing the wrong tracking info. I'm going to have to call BS in that one. Maybe their shipping system is a lot more messed up than just spitting out wrong tracking numbers ;)

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    It happens. Sometimes people make mistakes. It's possible the person you spoke to did not know of the error and was acting in good faith.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom