• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Medusa Joe

Industry Partner
    May 28, 2020
    Hollywood, MD
    If you’re going to the chantilly gun show today-Sunday, stop by our tables and see the working model BAR that we have on consignment for the weekend. It’s twice as large and beautiful. Sold!

Attachments

• IMG_4857.jpeg
      IMG_4857.jpeg
      382.2 KB · Views: 135
    • IMG_4860.jpeg
      IMG_4860.jpeg
      276.1 KB · Views: 111
    • IMG_4859.jpeg
      IMG_4859.jpeg
      293.2 KB · Views: 116
    Last edited:

RCH

Will work for ammo.
    Mar 18, 2007
    PG County
    Is that the one that used to be in the US Patent Office? Always thought it was cool when I saw it up on the shelf in a file room.

Medusa Joe

Industry Partner
    May 28, 2020
    Hollywood, MD
    Is that the one that used to be in the US Patent Office? Always thought it was cool when I saw it up on the shelf in a file room.
    No idea. It’s all metal including the stock (some had wood stocks I’ve been told). It has the original carrying box too. Would look great in a man cave.

parttimer

Ultimate Member
    Oct 10, 2013
    Calvert
    I bought if 7-8 years ago. The previous owner said he bought it at a government auction close to 20 years prior to selling it to me. He did not specify where the auction was or which government agency was selling it off.
    I know that is not much info to go off of but, that is all of the background that I know about it.

Medusa Joe

Industry Partner
    May 28, 2020
    Hollywood, MD
    I bought if 7-8 years ago. The previous owner said he bought it at a government auction close to 20 years prior to selling it to me. He did not specify where the auction was or which government agency was selling it off.
    I know that is not much info to go off of but, that is all of the background that I know about it.
    It has received lots of attention at the show and many, many conversations/ pictures. So far no takers for their man caves, but most said they would mount it on their trucks if they could afford it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom