• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    Rash of car break ins in Sykesville over the weekend. 10+ cars. Neighbor got his last night between 12am and 5am. He even has motion lights, didn't stop them.

Watch out.

Mar 31, 2011
    Frederick, MD
    Interesting, I work this area with sykesville police often. Not working this weekend though. Wonder if its the same runts who tagged several signs with "boobies" and the speed bump sign with "**** ahead".

2AHokie

Dec 27, 2012
    District - 9A
    One of our cleaning folks had their vehicle broken into a few weeks back off of Londontown Blvd. around 6:30pm in the evening. It isn't a particularly high traffic area either so it's unlikely that it was a crime of opportunity.

MPDC6D

Apr 23, 2012
    I too live in Sykesville, I am on the Howard County side. But I have family and drive through the area this happened in. I will keep an eye open and inform my family.

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    I set up hd motion cams. No action since last Saturday night. Between Friday night and Saturday night it sounds like 10-15 break ins, but several of them hit cars that were unlocked.

Lock your doors folks. They keep the honest honest.

Mar 31, 2011
    Frederick, MD
    I set up hd motion cams. No action since last Saturday night. Between Friday night and Saturday night it sounds like 10-15 break ins, but several of them hit cars that were unlocked.

Lock your doors folks. They keep the honest honest.

Unfortunately we live in a society of opportunist thieves. No ones a criminal until they see an easy opportunity to make free money. Lock your doors is right! We have to be more vigilant now and days and keep ourselves from being victims.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom