• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I lost an extended family member to the gangs down there. Brazil is noooooo joke.

Here's to their legislature growing a conscience and observing that the people have the right to defend themselves.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Gee, I wonder what Billary and her ilk will say when crime in these countries starts to decrease. You know, like they say happened in Australia.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Good on them. No first hand experience, but as dcw said, I heard it's a super dangerous place.

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    This should be an interesting case study. I just don't want to wait 3 years for them to come out with the report and headline that reads "Crime rate drops in Brazil making it the safest city to visit"

tosainu1

May 10, 2005
    Bowie Md
    Panama is no joke

Beautiful place, but the recent influx of immigrants from neighboring countries has made it a much more dangerous place to live...My wife is from there and we visit often. On the last visit, I was extorted for $80 from the Metro Police! If I didn't pay the officer, I would have gotten my car impounded! No Bueno...

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Gee, I wonder what Billary and her ilk will say when crime in these countries starts to decrease. You know, like they say happened in Australia.

You know they'll either ignore the stats or prevail on their criminal associates - err, friends in Government - to "cook the books."

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013

Knowing her. Anytime a good guy shot a bad guy she would count it as a gun crime . Funny how often they turn the truth around for there own agenda! !

SCDoGo

Dec 6, 2014
    Knowing her. Anytime a good guy shot a bad guy she would count it as a gun crime . Funny how often they turn the truth around for there own agenda! !

Doesn't even need to be called a crime. Gun related deaths (which it can accurately be called) seems to be the new term du jour. Much like you don't hear about gun control anymore, the newspeak term is gun safety. It's just "common sense", you know.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Brazilian gov has no money left to defend its citizens cause they paid the bribes for the 2016 summer Olympics. How does this crime problem affect our athletes down there? Not to mention the citizens that will be down there. They better clean up their streets fast.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    How does this crime problem affect our athletes down there?

A couple of years ago, one of the F1 drivers was victim of an attempted armed robbery, leaving the track.

But all the F1 teams use armored vehicles and trained drivers to move around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom