• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joshua M. Smith

Hoosier
    Apr 8, 2011
    Wabash IN
    Hello,

Some of you might enjoy this...

A while back I received Brass Stacker's original buttstock ammo carrier, by Rick Lowe. I was impressed.

A couple weeks ago I received a 2.75x scout scout scope and mount. I installed it and did a short video review on it. (I am Wabatuckian on YouTube should you wish to see it.)

Yesterday I received one of their newer versions of the buttstock ammo carrier for use with 'scopes.

brassstacker1.jpg

You can see the raised cheek rest.

brassstacker2.jpg

The loops take five loose rounds for topping off, while the pouch takes one stripper clip of ammo.

brassstacker4.jpg

The back is signed by Rick.

brassstacker3.jpg

A comparison to my faithfully serving ammo holder that I've used for a while now.

I am left-handed, and this is their left-handed version. The right-handed version is a mirror image.

While it's more friendly to the sizes of the Chinese knockoff stripper clips and the original Finnish stripper clips (one of the latter is shown), I did try it with a Russian stripper clip and it works fine!

I will need to put the 'scope back on here and give this a try. I can't imagine it being anything but excellent. Having grown up on 'scopes and only recently determined to shoot really well with iron sights, I am comfortable with a variety of cheek welds for 'scopes, including both American and European styles.

I was having to use a floating European-style weld before. Now I can use the American cheek weld with the rest!

Regards,

llc%20sig.jpg

Sev89

Dreams about cheese
    Nov 4, 2010
    Anatomy Park
    Don't usually get that sorta stuff because they're not usually left hand friendly, or worth the money. I think I might need to get one of these :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom