• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheGunnyRet

Ultimate Member
    Mar 27, 2014
    Falling Waters, WV
    Well, I bought the CZ P09 found a good deal on Gunbroker from Jenson Arms out of CO, no tax just shipping $485. Can't wait to get home and pick it up from Hafer's Gunsmithing. I will post actual pics later...

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
      thumb.jpg
      5.5 KB · Views: 351

Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    The magazine capacity alone had me wanting one of these for a while but I refuse to get an HQL. Tell us how she shoots, great pick up!

raheelc

Aug 31, 2014
    While I don't have a PO9, Duffys has one in their store that I handled a few days back, love the quality and the way it handles and feels. That being said, I do have a p07 duty and love it :) would love to pick up a p09 but Im also hesitant to get an hql.

MudPuppy

Jul 20, 2012
    What are you doing about the magazines? Are you getting the pistol without and the mags sent to a friend/family?

TheGunnyRet

Ultimate Member
    Mar 27, 2014
    Falling Waters, WV
    MudPuppy, I sent a PM to you...

Yeah I'm counting the days, and now working on finding a .45 ACP, None 1911...Problem is the MSP Hangun Roster needs to add a couple I like...SAR-45 or as the ST9-45, Grand Power P45. FNX-45, SAR K2-45, EAA Witness P, Baby Eagle II, CZ 97B, are on the MSP and in the running.

sbmike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 19, 2011
    Almost Heaven, WV
    I take delivery of my P09 this coming week after it comes out of the MD/MSP holding cell. I got it new so it was considerably more than the Op's but since they are rather scarce, when I found one, I snatched it up. I got it at a decent price. The two 18-round mags were gifted to my sister in WV who wants them for paper weights. :innocent0. I've already got a CZ-75 but wanted the front rail on the P09 for a light/laser thingie (technical jargon for you neophytes) :lol2: I love the way that gun shoots, operates and feels in my hand. Great gun!

TheGunnyRet

Ultimate Member
    Mar 27, 2014
    Falling Waters, WV
    I read many reviews and it doesn't seem to have many flaws, I found though from Cajun GW that they have custom 97Bs for sale $1300 and I am really tempted and ask for forgivness later IYKWIM.

chairyland

Jul 7, 2014
    Howard County
    Have a CZ P-09 too and love it. Just a heads up though that it comes out of the box pretty stiff. I'm about 300 rounds through mine and it already racks much smoother and the trigger (which was already nice in SA) is getting even more smooth. Just took a friend out shooting today and he was all over it too :)

Enjoy it! Congrats on the new CZ :)

Pretoria78

URX Fan
    Mar 30, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    Have a CZ P-09 too and love it. Just a heads up though that it comes out of the box pretty stiff. I'm about 300 rounds through mine and it already racks much smoother and the trigger (which was already nice in SA) is getting even more smooth. Just took a friend out shooting today and he was all over it too :)

Enjoy it! Congrats on the new CZ :)

Cajun Gun Works can tune your CZ and really make it sing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom