• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    F__k Ron Young. F__k David Brinkley.

State officials have estimated the bill passed Tuesday could bring 200 to 5,000 new enrollees to the state-run plan, resulting in an additional program cost of between $5 million and $10 million.

Sen. Ron Young, D-District 3, said of the bill. “It protects them while things are being done, because they did try.”

Young said he believes lawmakers need more information about efforts to fix the website, but he’s “not certain about an investigation to try to point a finger.” - of course not Ron :rolleyes:. That would mean that Brown wouldn't get elected.

http://www.fredericknewspost.com/news/health/state-senators-support-emergency-health-insurance-bill/article_5cdb18e1-5573-55d3-bca9-7f49f8613fe5.html

jpo183

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    in Maryland
    Its Feb 25th. If no one runs as a challenger to Ron Young, I may pay the fee to file.

I wonder if we have enough DINOS around that could swing it? id rather run, knock Young out then let someone else fill the shoes.

Maybe I should contact the R candidate.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Its Feb 25th. If no one runs as a challenger to Ron Young, I may pay the fee to file.

I wonder if we have enough DINOS around that could swing it? id rather run, knock Young out then let someone else fill the shoes.

Please do this. We need someone on the ballot to run against the gun banner.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV

Jon, let me know if I can help in some small way, should you file and be accepted. Also I think you would be the 2nd legislator in Annapolis to hold a CCW while holding an elected office...

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Jon, let me know if I can help in some small way, should you file and be accepted. Also I think you would be the 2nd legislator in Annapolis to hold a CCW while holding an elected office...

If jpo183 ends up being the Republican candidate, I will donate of course, but I wonder if the NRA would be willing to get behind him and any other pro 2A challengers running in competitive districts in MD to send a message similar to what was done in CO, but in a solidly blue state. After how poorly Ron's wife, Karen, did in this last election, there could Young fatigue among other voters in this area.

Drakos

Outta Control
    Dec 25, 2010
    And no one is even running against Ron Young. JFC, I hate this guy.
    I cannot believe this...disgusting...where the neck is the Md Republican commitee, asleep at the wheel?

Ron has to be one of the most vulnerable characters in the field and no one to oppose him?

Simply amazing...is it apathy?

I give up...

jpo183

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    in Maryland
    Im a registered Dem right now. I had a conversation with my biz partner today. He needs more persuasing to support this decision. Theres a few weeks left, lets see what hapoens, I expect an announcemeent from someone else by the 20th at the latest I would imagine.

ATTom

Aug 17, 2010
    I am a Dino in Ron's district. You would have my vote. Im am a fed....so no go on me and politics.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    If the MDGOP can't run someone against Ron Young, they ought to pack up their tent and go home. What a miserable state of affairs.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom