• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shocka04

Jan 17, 2012
    Calvert County
    Alright guys, this is my last attempt before I buy a bore lock. Im sure someone here has a bore lock they wouldn't mind lending me for a week. Let me know if you do, I dont mind giving some money to rent it.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Alright guys, this is my last attempt before I buy a bore lock. Im sure someone here has a bore lock they wouldn't mind lending me for a week. Let me know if you do, I dont mind giving some money to rent it.

If I can find it I can loan you one. I will likely have an appt. in Upper Marlboro on Saturday and if I can find it I can meet you with it in that area. I don't think shipping makes much sense. Once you factor in the costs each way you might as well buy one. I will look for it tonight/tomorrow.

P.S. There is also a thread somewhere on MDS with a spreadsheet attached of members who loan these locks out.

shocka04

Jan 17, 2012
    Calvert County
    I checked that spreadsheet but no one was local. I imagine meeting up with someone who's not local will be as expensive as shipping. If no one local has one, I'll just buy one.

rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    I am going to the bay bridge on the 20 th be there about 10 am. Would need to figure out how to get back to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom