Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I'll be picking up a copy soon, mr branca. Heard yesterday's class was top notch :thumbsup:

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Andrew,

It was a pleasure finally meeting you and taking your excellent training. I have taken numerous classes on this same topic in the past, many in LEO only environments such as 'Street Survival', LEOSA, and training provided by organizations/agencies I've worked for. The training you provided today was absolutely the best on this topic I have ever had, and will probably ever attend.

I most especially appreciate how you made sure there were no stones left unturned, and answered every question so thoroughly. You even stayed after the class to provide a fantastic explanation of how you felt about CCW insurance and hiring lawyers. This ~15 minute discussion alone was worth the price of admission.

I hope you have found enough sympathy and interest in us poor - Marylanders, that you will tailor some of your website content to us, and come back someday. I understand that might be a couple years, but I can not recommend any training higher than what you provided us today.

You sir, are a great American.

Law of Self Defense

Know the Law
    Dec 17, 2010
    Boston, MA
    You sir, are a great American.

Well, shucks. *blushing*

Thanks for the kind words.

Now that we've done a Maryland seminar, we'll likely have the online, on-demand training course for Maryland up within a month or two. Remember, as a seminar grad you get that online course for half price.

As for it being two years before coming back to do another seminar in MD, that's just a guess. There's 50 states, and only one of me, so there tends to be some gap between visits to a particular state.

But I'm happy to come back ANY time someone wants to host me, and can pull together at least 20 people.

Stay safe! :-)

--Andrew, @LawSelfDefense

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I took Andrew's class yesterday and bought a copy of his book.

Worth every dime.

There is so much more to consider when you carry a deadly weapon than just knowing how to use it.

This class will make you THINK.

Law of Self Defense

Know the Law
    Dec 17, 2010
    Boston, MA

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    I was speaking with a friend this morning who recently got his MD carry permit. Appears MDSP have more reasonable criteria now, I know a few folks that have received them recently that likely would not have a year or so ago.

I'll refer him to this thread. Thanks for the reminder.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Referred to Andrews book numerous times today while co-instructing a Wear&Carry class. Have updated all legal components based on Andrews course.

Andrew, if you are still tuning into the forum, I heard today that you are now affiliated with CCA, for insurance, education etc, can you confirm this, and elaborate? Thanks!

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    YouTube video "Not Available"

Sure: "Read the fine print." :-)

Seriously, I have a whole video on this self-defense "insurance" stuff on my Youtube channel, totally free:

http://youtu.be/Ho6-kLLwL7I?list=PLcckCQsJdOLpglgSiAHoufOlEbzrD2zaB

Haven't yet done a video on the whole "choosing/finding a lawyer after a defensive force incident."

Come to a seminar, happy to discuss it at length. Very definite thoughts on the matter. :-)

--Andrew, @LawSelfDefense

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    This is the legal book on this topic I recommend most, tomorrow it will be on sale.

Use the code BLACKFRIDAY30 at checkout to save 30% off any book, online class, or our highly acclaimed instructor program at lawofselfdefense.com beginning Friday.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom