• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    I wasn't really sure where to put this thread since I wanted to make it searchable for fore everyone, so mods feel free to move it if needed.

Chevellnut and I got our hands on the Lenwood Blunt Force Trauma belt buckle along with a Lenwood Hybrid belt about a month ago. We've worn them everyday since and finally put the belt to the test the other day.

I have to say this seems like a great option for a defensive tool :thumbsup:

http://www.lenwood.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3PFRe4o3FU

[YT]p3PFRe4o3FU[/YT]

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    I'm struggling to think of when I would use this rather than any of the everyday blunt objects around most of us in any given day. You're also in a defensive situation in which you have time to take off your belt, but not time to flee or find something better than a belt. A situation in which you have enough space around you to use a flailing weapon with hopes the attacker doesn't just grab it or move in close where these are not of much use.

When thinking of weapons for non permissive environments, the best ones are natural enough for the environment that you can have your hand on it, ready to deploy if your spider sense tingles. It's why a pen in the hand and/or light in the other can be relatively effective. If they wanted a flail for non-permissive environments, they should make a big ass necklace on a chain where one side is connected via rare earth magnet. You could grab the tail with little notice and deploy it immediately. A belt???? Meh?

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    No safety gear for testing? Was wondering if either of you would get injured smacking that belt/buckle around, glad you are ok.

Looks like a pretty cool product, but couldn't you just as easily just buy a good quality stiff belt (aka 'gun belt') and use a strong, solid buckle? Maybe something like this (and it's not sold as a weapon):

Solid-Brass-Buckle-25186.JPG

Thanks for posting the review, first seen for me, and I like belts.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    After watching them destroy that car with this buckle, looks like they really made something 'heavy duty' here.

Lenwood-BFT-Blunt-Force-Trauma-Belt-2.jpg

Lenwood-BFT-Blunt-Force-Trauma-Belt-3.jpg

I don't see an option to buy just the buckle.

Anyone here have the ability to make something like this, but maybe have the letters 2A somehow on it?

Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    Standing in the middle of the street, whirling that above your head, with your pants around your ankles you would scare off a whole mob and never have to hit anyone. Even the most badass of thugs don't want to deal with crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom