• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dinosaur

Dec 6, 2012
    Baltimore City
    I stopped at Blue Fins Tackle&Guns today to pick up my fishing license. They
    also speak guns here.The owner and his wife were very friendly and knowledgeable . If you are in Dundalk MD(700 blk Wise Ave.by the Bear creek bridge) stop by and say "Hello"

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    They're some of the friendliest folks in town. I'm glad to live right around the corner from them.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I too live very close to them and love their shop! Jamie is the best! :cool: Very competitive pricing as well!!
    I paid a non-inflated price for 9mm Golden Sabers back in February!:party29:

I've wondered if they have thought about expanding into that old kebab shop next to them. They're cramped in there with those dozens of MSP held, dusty pistol and receiver boxes everywhere, lol.

Hatter

NEWB - Slack Appreciated!
    Mar 6, 2013
    Stewartstown, PA
    I had a pretty good experience with them. I bought a Sig 2022 at the Howard County gun show for a decent price, and they did a pretty good job with the paperwork and communication. It did take a while to get the paperwork in, but they called promptly when the ND came in.

I just wish I had gone over to pick the gun up in the afternoon rather than the morning. The gun-knowledgeable folks do not show up until after lunch apparently. When I spoke them them at the gun show they were helpful and seemed to have a pretty good handle on what they were talking about.

Hellrazr78

May 20, 2011
    Balt. Co.
    I paid a non-inflated price for 9mm Golden Sabers back in February!:party29:

I've wondered if they have thought about expanding into that old kebab shop next to them. They're cramped in there with those dozens of MSP held, dusty pistol and receiver boxes everywhere, lol.

They really are cramped. I swear everytime I walk in there Jamie looks like she's ready to pull her hair out but she's so patient and nice. It doesn't matter what they do as far as releasing. I know they are doing what they feel is best so they are around next year and they are looking for a way to make everyone happy. They've won my business and in all honesty, I have Bass Pro to thank for my introduction to Blue Fins. :cool:

hi3cho

Ultimate Member
    Nov 16, 2012
    Edgemere
    I do my internet transfers there. Jamie is always very nice, I wish they would release on the 8th day like some other dealers but oh well its close to home and I have 2 lowers that should be released in a week or so and then another 2 in a month or 2 and then an AK on the way that I might get in september.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Dave and Jamie are excellent to deal with and I highly recommend
    Them!:)

Sharpeneddark

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    Westminster
    I've gotten my handgun and my lower through them. If you don't mind the MSP wait, they're definitely good people to deal with. They don't jack up the prices just because of the scares. I respect that.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    What is the name of their shop in PA, where is it located?
    If no one posts by the end of the day, I will later. It's on the bottom of their receipts. Brain cells can't remember for me this morning, haha.

lax

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Baldwin
    All I have bought from them is deer corn, I pass by there a good bit I should stop in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom