• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    I've been pretty busy with school lately but the pouch type is going to be the type "A" I mentioned. New USMC IFAK pouch. But they're still not here yet so I can't make them.

I'll work up a price once I add up how much I've spent on this stuff (a lot of it is personal/team gear that never was used so I have to dig back a bit). I'll do that while waiting for the pouches to come in.

Man I post one teaser and you all jump on it so quick. I have a lot of people outside of MDS wanting to buy these as well so I doubt I'll be able to get one for everybody in this thread. I can always do more though.

jpo183

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    in Maryland
    I've been pretty busy with school lately but the pouch type is going to be the type "A" I mentioned. New USMC IFAK pouch. But they're still not here yet so I can't make them.

I'll work up a price once I add up how much I've spent on this stuff (a lot of it is personal/team gear that never was used so I have to dig back a bit). I'll do that while waiting for the pouches to come in.

Man I post one teaser and you all jump on it so quick. I have a lot of people outside of MDS wanting to buy these as well so I doubt I'll be able to get one for everybody in this thread. I can always do more though.

bros before hos man!

trailman

Nov 15, 2011
    Frederick
    A: Much cheaper, serves the purpose. Just an empty pouch with a divider. Very cheap. I could even find good condition used ones to keep the cost down.

B: Fancy tacticool IFAK that looks much cooler and is very organized. These end up being very expensive. Usually around $25-35 for the pouch retail.

I run exactly what is pictured in A (with a red cross written on the front in red sharpie). My thoughts are that I don't need organization because this is typically for one major injury anyway and I do NOT want to fumble around with finding things or have a team mate not be able to find them. I like to be able to dump it all out in the even of GSW.

FWIW The OPSDECK has Opt B for about $16.

http://theopsdeck.com/MEDICAL KITS/PROD - ODM BLOWOUT BLS KIT.htm

dc44

Dec 26, 2012
    late to the party, but if this thread is used for sign ups I'm interested. I got one of your kits a year or so back and it was good stuff for the money.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    I wasn't interested until I saw everybody signing up to be put on the non-existent list for your yet-to-be-defined, unavailable product. Please put me in for 1 or 2, asap. You should add .com to your name and go public! :D

OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    10505629_10202022500877576_7773799544067780031_n.jpg

10330442_10202022501597594_4561279435126572551_n.jpg

10407874_10202022501237585_5181333824006018519_n.jpg

$100
    $5 shipping anywhere (within reason), any amount, via USPS

USMC New IFAK Pouch (Coyote Tan/Brown)
    HALO Chest Seal
    6" Israeli Emergency Bandage
    6" Israeli Emergency Bandage
    Quick Clot Combat Gauze (exp at least 2016)
    CAT or SOF tourniquet (your choice, if available)
    H&H Primed Compressed Gauze
    H&H Primed Compressed Gauze
    Trauma shears/scissors
    2" medical tape
    Glowstick
    Marker
    Misc items I have laying around may be included
    I also have a ton of size Large gloves. If you need another size just let me know

The only things I'm not including that I would want in an IFAK are a nasal airway and a 14g chest decompression needle. The reason I excluded them were that I'm not sure about the legality of selling such items and/or your training level. I can show you who sells them cheap online without questions though (about $4, and $9).

Questions or concerns, feel free to contact me.

EDITED
    for future questions of which type of SOF tourniquet I have included a picture. This is not the SOFTT or SOFTT-W tourniquet that is made by the same company. Very similar, but you can tell a few differences. Still a metal windlass, except TWO PLASTIC (vs one metal) securing triangle, and a clamp/securing device that screws in.
    prod...Q&gclsrc=aw.ds

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom