• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • amoebicmagician

Samopal Goblin
    Dec 26, 2012
    Columbia, MD
    I love how when we point out that Obama's kids have armed guards, we're out of bounds, but they can bring along a newtown family member to cow people into voting a certain way?

Emotional blackmail, and it's dirty pool all the way around.

mward

Ultimate Member
    Dec 4, 2009
    Annapolis
    Good luck getting the south states to give up gun rights. These anti's will never stop. Guns don't kill people, people kill people. Show me stats they do, I'll buy you a beer. They will find a way whether it be arson, fire, pressure cooker, IED, knife, etc.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Silver lining ???

That's AR, not AZ ...

Gun control Democrats worry about loss of Senate majority

Senate leaders say they worry that New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg's Mayors Against Illegal Guns' efforts could cost the Democrats control of the chamber.

Politico said, Mayors Against Illegal Guns will run radio ads in Arkansas targeting the African-American community, "without which Mark Pryor doesn't have a prayer of getting re-elected," said Mark Glaze, the organization's director.

Pryor told Politico he's not worried about fallout from his opposition to the bipartisan background checks bill drafted by Sens. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., and Pat Toomey, R-Pa.

"I think that's one thing the American people are frustrated about, these purity tests," Pryor said. "Quite honestly, I'm here to represent Arkansas. I think people on all sides, in all parties and all groups, they need to go back to civics class and maybe read the Constitution and realize we're here to represent our states and the people who sent us to Washington."

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Wow I wish I was billionaire so I could throw good money after bad. In two of those states I definitely could see a pro-gun republican getting the seat, Arkansas it would be a toss-up D or R but I could see another pro-gun candidate winning. If Bloomie isn't careful he could really cause some turmoil for the Dems in the next Presidential Election.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    I think people on all sides, in all parties and all groups, they need to go back to civics class and maybe read the Constitution and realize we're here to represent our states and the people who sent us to Washington.

This thought process needs to be jammed up the ass of 98% of the Politicks in this state

tapeman1

Ultimate Member
    Aug 31, 2012
    Severna Park, MD
    What I've always said about Bloomberg is that he's a lot of things, all of which I hate, but stupid aint one of them. Maybe I need to reconsider that position.

If he thinks a New York billionaire, liberal elitist going down South and trying to affect the outcome of an election will do anything but piss those people off he's dumber than a box of rocks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom