• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 730dc

Mar 11, 2013
    Maybe I've got to get my butt from in front of this screen and in a store to see those prices Scout6.

Right now this Stack-On/Armorguard deal from Home Depot seems to be my best bet. Was hoping I could shave another $50 or so off the $440 price tag. Guess it's already a better deal than I thought?

if that what you want you could get a %5 off buying gift card .

http://refer.cardpool.com/v2/share/6356358301223000714

im pretty sure when i bought a homedepot early in the year the electronic on had a paper you printed out and used instore is what i did no problem

730dc

Mar 11, 2013
    also what are you buying a safe mainly for ? to keep young kids out? or thieves? if your worried about theft you might want to think about the value you plan to put inside of it dont put $5000 of stuff into a $500 tin lock box. you putting all you valuable stuff inside one location that can walkaway make sure it someone secure . i my self im looking into a superior regal / master series $1500-$1900 but is is a plate steel door and 10 gauge body (9/64) vs the 14 gauges (5/64) on the big box store safes . 900lbs vs the 400-500lbs for the big box store weight. if intrested im going to see them this weekend and can forward you the sales guy info he not to far away maybe 1.5-2 hour up in pa

aebsr

Reluctant Militant
    Jan 19, 2014
    Montgomery County
    also what are you buying a safe mainly for ? to keep young kids out? or thieves? if your worried about theft you might want to think about the value you plan to put inside of it dont put $5000 of stuff into a $500 tin lock box. you putting all you valuable stuff inside one location that can walkaway make sure it someone secure . i my self im looking into a superior regal / master series $1500-$1900 but is is a plate steel door and 10 gauge body (9/64) vs the 14 gauges (5/64) on the big box store safes . 900lbs vs the 400-500lbs for the big box store weight. if intrested im going to see them this weekend and can forward you the sales guy info he not to far away maybe 1.5-2 hour up in pa

Honestly I'm just looking to upgrade. Trigger locks and cases alone insufficient. Thought they've been enough for 10+ years. Not so worried about the kids or theft, but adding a layer of security is great peace of mind.

I've had no issues being rather vigilant with home security. Between alarms, dogs and the aforementioned security measures...

So yeah, even a cabinet would be a step up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom