• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    Thunderstick and FreeState at a minimum.

Little disappointed with this btw i sent two messages asking about something that was listed and the response i got made no sense so i clarified my question and asked again and was essentially blown off. Very frustrated.

chale127

Ultimate Member
    Nov 5, 2008
    Brooklyn, MD
    Any good ammo deals anyone aware of? Looking to stock up on 223/556 if cheap enough.

Dicks has buy one get one 50% off.

On another note, I was there at exactly 5 this morning and walked out the door in 17 min after buying a 10/22, waiting on the NICS check call back since the Feds didn't open til 6

John81

Feb 7, 2012
    I went to dicks at around 4:45am took the last 2 100ct 45 white box fmj they did still have a lot of 223 when i went picked up 2 100ct boxes of that also. This was the dicks in crofton

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    Dicks has buy one get one 50% off.

On another note, I was there at exactly 5 this morning and walked out the door in 17 min after buying a 10/22, waiting on the NICS check call back since the Feds didn't open til 6

The dicks by me had a line of 60 or so people for guns. They sold two. Everyone else has to wait for a callback.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    Rarely are the offerings on BF a deal.. even one to wake up at the butt crack of dawn and wait in a line for.

Shop wisely year round. Slickdeals. Fatwallet.

Rockn93yj

Nov 24, 2011
    Dicks sold 16k in guns in 2 hours in Hagerstown this morning. Got my callback at 7: 30.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

mancheechee

Daily Trigger
    Jul 22, 2010
    Frederick
    Hmmm, worked for me when I typed it in. Can anyone else confirm the VZGrips code of "black25"? I got it second hand but like I said it worked for me. Keep in mind that its only good on black grips.

Does this mean that it can't be "black cherry" or "black shade"..? does it only have to be "black g10" so on so forth?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom