• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wiley-X

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 25, 2011
    I thought that this was going to be a discussion of "Ebony Dog Lovers" and "Afro Canine".

r3t1awr3yd

Meh.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 14, 2010
    Bowie, MD
    "Chocolate Lab's Gone Wild"

I wish I could answer your question. There's always shipping to a friend in a neighboring state :D

BenL

John Galt Speaking.
    joeboboutfitters.com has them for a really good price, but if you want the 26 rounders, you'll have to have them sent out of state, then pick them up. Mine shipped really fast (to a buddy in Connecticut.)

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    I actually prefer the 15-rounders. Easier to load, smaller size. The 26-rounders are a PAIN to load all the way, at least at first.

What I really want though is one of their drums; they come with a loading ratchet that supposedly makes loading a breeze. :)

They have a thumb-preload basically by using your thumb on the backside to rotate the drum assyembly and release pressure off of the feedlips to make loading easier. They're wayyyy easier than loading 26rounders. The 15rders are nice for bench work, but the 26/50rders are more fun :party29:

Hopalong

Man of Many Nicknames
    Jun 28, 2010
    Howard County
    They have a thumb-preload basically by using your thumb on the backside to rotate the drum assyembly and release pressure off of the feedlips to make loading easier. They're wayyyy easier than loading 26rounders. The 15rders are nice for bench work, but the 26/50rders are more fun :party29:

I actually have a bipod that I can use with the 26-rounders, but it puts me at a slightly awkard position. That's mainly what I use the 15-rounders for.

Numidian

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 25, 2007
    Shrewsbury, PA

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Drake1990$