• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OldSchool1959

MDS Supporter
    Feb 9, 2012
    Anne Arundel County
    I want to say thank you to Mark for the great service in special ordering my new FNP 45 tactical. He kept to his estimated dates for delivery and the transfer went smoothly. Today when I picked it up, he was working through the clearly obvious pain from a bad back. Carrying those bags of cash to the bank from his justifiably successful business must be wearing him down. :rolleyes:

While I was waiting for him to finish the paperwork I saw the plastic case that Trijicon pistol sights are packed in. I Wish I had known that he was now carrying the Trijicon RMRs. It would have saved me more than $50 to buy it from him vs. Brownells. Well, now I know. All told, I couldn't be happier with the new FNP and the service I got from 2A.

fnp45_SS.jpg

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    Congrats and great choice! Now go shoot it and let us know how it performs!

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    I absolutely love that gun. Shot one a year ago and it quickly made it on to the "List". Congrats.

OldSchool1959

MDS Supporter
    Feb 9, 2012
    Anne Arundel County
    See any nice, possibly custom 1911s in the case?

I can't say that I looked at the case. I was wearing my "2a blinders." They prevent you from falling in love with new shiny things when you're there to pick up the one you already bought. I did see a Mossberg 500 that has my name on it. I guess the blinders don't work for the wall selections.
    Thanks for the good words from everyone. I intend on keeping a journal on this gun. I can't wait to put it to work with the RMR this weekend. I hope to report here the journey of a former 20-10 vision owner to one with one functioning eye. If I've gotten my research right, I should be able to hold my own with this rig.

bepier

Feb 20, 2012
    Congrats on the purchase. I was picking up today also while you were there... and seeing your FNP had me thinking about a future purchase!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom