• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PaullySS

Rule#2:The Double Tap
    Jan 31, 2013
    Rockville
    Question? How many people will be arrested in the coming months for firing their loaded shotguns off their back porches just like the VP said, AND they will use that as their excuse to the police AND expect to get off????

HRDWRK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N
    He did say Double Barrel!
    Double-Barreled-Pistol1.jpg

sykesville

Ultimate Member
    Someone PLEASE do a youtube skit. Here's a possible setting: a four-building apartment complex with a courtyard in the middle. All with balconies facing the courtyard. A noise is heard and about 100 residents run out to their balconies with double barrel shotguns and each blow off two shots. When the smoke clears, something appears in the middle that should not have been shot (it's not coming to me what this should be). Then all the residents (redneck sorts, teeth missing, smiling), announce in harmony, "Thanks for the advice, Uncle Joe!

HRDWRK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N
    Someone PLEASE do a youtube skit. Here's a possible setting: a four-building apartment complex with a courtyard in the middle. All with balconies facing the courtyard. A noise is heard and about 100 residents run out to their balconies with double barrel shotguns and each blow off two shots. When the smoke clears, something appears in the middle that should not have been shot (it's not coming to me what this should be). Then all the residents (redneck sorts, teeth missing, smiling), announce in harmony, "Thanks for the advice, Uncle Joe!

I thought this already happens at midnight New Years every year in the city.
    Just add what is hit that should not have been hit.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    When I buy an 870, my shots will be made towards a target...
    That target could be paper, clay, old electronics, or (hopefully never) at someone attempting to hurt myself or others in my house.

It won't be the sky...

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Basically Biden and the other douche in Colorado are saying women can't be trusted to use firearms, at least any with more than two shots. Where's the f'ng outrage? If a Conservative had said this they'd be all over him like a cheap suit.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    There have been some left news outlets (small, very small) bringing these things up. Somewhere, it was suggested that women should urinate, vomit, or say that they're menstruating to stop an attempted rape...

Another site suggested that women should carry bug spray.

WTF?

widowman

Jul 19, 2010
    joe: honey if someone is breaking in the home take the double barreled shotgun on the balcony and fire two rounds in the air.

mrs. joe: but then I won't have any rounds to defend myself.

joe: ummm....

HeatSeeker

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2012
    Maryland
    I wonder if even Obama could not believe that stupid Sh*t that was coming out of Biden's mouth..............again!

I love it. It just shows how incompetant our President is for putting him in charge of coming up with a gun control plan. To think that the VPOUS is the guy that is put in charge of something that is so critical to so many and then hear him go on about how you don't need an AR15 w/30rounds you should just fire off a couple of shotgun blasts from the porch to scare away any intruders.

If only he had put a YEEEEEEEEHAA! at the end!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom