• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    I assume you mean "start aggressive enforcement of gun-free school zones".

They could also:

refuse to renew, or cancel, manufacturing licenses
    refuse to renew, or cancel, retail licenses
    add arbitrary delays to NICS checks or other paperwork
    add unwritten criteria to approvals, or criteria above what the law requires (a favorite in CA counties)

Then when Congress slaps them down, ignore Congress by claiming these rules came first.

That would shut down so many businesses, people's heads would be exploding right and left ... there would be real calls for insurrection

Not only would congress call for correction, so would many governors. The federal government would loose all control and authority. His utopian dream would become a dystopian nightmare.

aquaman

Ultimate Member
    Sep 21, 2008
    Belcamp, MD
    did you email congress asking them to impeach him for that? its all a matter of pressure.

I emailed my reps and asked them to investigate, I also mentioned that it is ridiculous that a country that spends 40% of the worlds military budget couldn't rescue four men from some rinky dink town with assets 1hr away.:sad20:

enya60h

Dec 10, 2011
    That would shut down so many businesses, people's heads would be exploding right and left ... there would be real calls for insurrection

Not only would congress call for correction, so would many governors. The federal government would loose all control and authority. His utopian dream would become a dystopian nightmare.

Thats what they want and are planing for think about it why else

BondJamesBond

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 2, 2009
    if his executive orders violate the constitution it sounds like an invitation to an impeachment proceeding.

Most executive orders violate the constitution. All you have to do is get your representative to introduce impeachment proceedings. :innocent0

And then all you have to do is get the Dem controlled Senate to find him guilty. :lol2:

pfrazier

Nov 10, 2010
    Columbia
    This whole thing is a slight of hand show for Obama... look in this hand at the EVIL guns..but ignore what is in the other hand, our crappy economy. He is using this to take the American's mind off what he can't fix. He thinks that he is going for the easy win for himself

HeatSeeker

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2012
    Maryland
    Funny, Obama tasked Biden to come up with a gun control idea and Biden is to freakin stupid to actually come up with something credible so he throws it back to Obama to issue an executive order.

I hope they issue an executive order to by-pass congress and override the 2A....lets see how many Waco's and Ruby Ridge's they end up having to deal with then. Just uttering this shows how ridiculous this administration is.

They put us deeper in debt everyday by billions of $$, they will raise our taxes to make sure we pay "our fair share" to keep providing welfare, food stamps, cigarettes, alcohol, health care, etc. for anyone that wishes to continue living off the Gov't. and now they actually are talking about issuing an executive order on gun control and possibly confiscating our guns.....WTF have these liberals done by putting this quack in office?

Maverick0313

Retired and loving it
    Jul 16, 2009
    Bridgeville, DE
    Funny, Obama tasked Biden to come up with a gun control idea and Biden is to freakin stupid to actually come up with something credible so he throws it back to Obama to issue an executive order.

I hope they issue an executive order to by-pass congress and override the 2A....lets see how many Waco's and Ruby Ridge's they end up having to deal with then. Just uttering this shows how ridiculous this administration is.

They put us deeper in debt everyday by billions of $$, they will raise our taxes to make sure we pay "our fair share" to keep providing welfare, food stamps, cigarettes, alcohol, health care, etc. for anyone that wishes to continue living off the Gov't. and now they actually are talking about issuing an executive order on gun control and possibly confiscating our guns.....WTF have these liberals done by putting this quack in office?

The fact that these folks GOT into these positions reflects where we have gone. It doesn't get much worse than that. :mad54:

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    Order the execution of an American Citizen without Due Process

Declare a US Citizen a Terrorist and have them undergo Rendition

Take a page out of George "Poppy" Bush's playbook and ban the importation of foreign made "assualt weapons" as a prelude to his new Obama Crime Bill

Make no mistake, any new AWB will be under a new Omni Crime or Homeland Security Bill

As long as I still get my welfare check and health care, I'm good with it. :lol2:

Wanna know why? Because I am sworn to uphold and defend the constitution... And any firearms law that infringes on the rights of US citizens is unconstitutional and I won't obey it or be party to the enforcement of it.

I find this whole thing offensive. I am a citizen, not a subject, not a servant, but an equal. The government does not grant me power and the government is not my lord and master. I was told that I was born free, apparently that's not the opinion of the government which currently operates on the belief that I am born into bondage as a citizen. Is my birthright freedom or is it blind obedience of the US government?

The attempt to subvert the second amendment, which is rather clear about infringement, is treasonous and abhorrent.

Oct 11, 2012
    Four Americans were abandoned, left to die and no one has even been fired. What makes you think there would be any attempt to impeach?

Exactly. There's been crickets since November on this.

did you email congress asking them to impeach him for that? its all a matter of pressure.

Do you really think that has much of an impact? Besides, with Congress divided and the admin smart enough to cover their tracks, impeachment proceedings would be dead in the water before they started.

Oct 11, 2012
    I emailed my reps and asked them to investigate, I also mentioned that it is ridiculous that a country that spends 40% of the worlds military budget couldn't rescue four men from some rinky dink town with assets 1hr away.:sad20:

It's not that we couldn't rescue them. It's that we wouldn't. It was a setup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom