• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    How many times have we heard the reassuring lie during gun control debates, "Nobody wants to take your guns away."
    *****I'll just leave these here.

yJ3b4v1.jpg

broken police car 2.jpg

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    The amount of general ignorance of anything meaningful when it comes to knowledge of guns is unreal.

People don't realize that an AR15 fires essentially the same diameter bullet as a 22 Long Rifle different by just one-thousandth of an inch. People have no clue that there are different bullet weights or styles. They have no idea that basic 40 gr 22 caliber bullet from your typical 22 Long Rifle at 1200 fps and a 40 gr 22 caliber bullet from a 220 swift clipping along at 4200 fps are completely different things.

Unfortunately, due to that high level of ignorance, when this kind of information is blathered out there, a lot of people believe it - they lap it right up and accept it as "fact."

This is nothing new.

People take as gospel anything "semi-official" person says if its outside their normal knowledge base. They are intellectually lazy and just want to get back to the free circuses.

jbrown50

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2014
    DC

Niagara Falls man arrested after firing shotgun through his dining room window​

Niagara Falls man was arrested Monday night after firing his shotgun several times out of the dining room window of his house, according to the Niagara Falls Police Department.

Denny Nason of Pierce Avenue was charged with second-degree reckless endangerment at about 10:30 p.m. Monday.

Police said that dispatch notified officers that shots were being fired at the address at 10:22 p.m.
    According to the report, Nason fired about seven rounds out the window because he said people were trying to break in. When officers arrived, Nason walked out of the house, leaving the shotgun inside, the report said. The report stated that police did not find evidence of an attempted break-in.

Nason was issued an appearance ticket and is due back in court on July 15.

I'm waiting on Biden to grant this guy a pardon.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Shotgun Joe should just crawl back in that hole he came out of . He has to know we won't accept a caliber war like he wants to start.

I say ban him permanently...

kdmag88

Jan 10, 2018
    At what point can a president be impeached for failing to keep the oath of defending the constitution?

Apparently never.

King Chicken

I identify as King/Emperor
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 24, 2022
    Land Full of Marys - MoCo
    At what point can a president be impeached for failing to keep the oath of defending the constitution?

Apparently never.
    Well when he goes on tv and lies to everyone over and over that he was advised by his generals to get out of Afghanistan....and then those generals say in open court that wasn't the case. That's when he should have been impeached...but no one cared. Because everyone is terrible.

Crosseye Dominant

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2018
    I'm wondering if Paul Harrell is going to do a Meat Target rebuttal of the "9mm blows the lungs out" theory.

Maybe we all end up with chrome 38 super 1911's because Brandon bans 9.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    I guess 10mm removes the soul from the body upon impact. Hell what does 50 cal. do, fully removes family trees????

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom