• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Choppin

Coming in hot
    Jun 22, 2020
    Fern-Dizzle
    I like the pink one that sits at the old Hess gas station but it’s not always there, got sick off the one on 8th Ave and B&A so I’m looking for some solid places?

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Not a truck, but Senor Chile cafe in Severna Park in the shopping center at Jumpers and Benfield rd has some of the best birria tacos around.
    I've been wanting to try El Patron carry out on the corner of Est Furnace branch and point pleasant rd.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Not a truck, but Senor Chile cafe in Severna Park in the shopping center at Jumpers and Benfield rd has some of the best birria tacos around.
    I've been wanting to try El Patron carry out on the corner of Est Furnace branch and point pleasant rd.
    I came here to say just ask Blaster...

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    Taco bar, Achiote, BBQ Bueno, Breaking Borders, and Susanita's are all pretty good. They come to my job site a few times a month. BBQ Bueno is BBQ fusion so they put BBQ sauce on there stuff, not my favorite but it's ok. Taco Bar is the best.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Here;s a top taco truck in Great Britain.

:innocent0

Choppin

Coming in hot
    Jun 22, 2020
    Fern-Dizzle
    I’m not kidding when I say there is a barilla taco spot in a gas station on Ritchie in Brooklyn park before it turns into the city that is amazing.

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    Went to the SC off Mayo road after church a couple weeks ago. Birria tacos were certainly good, but I honestly like El Cabrito better... especially for $1.50 each on Thursdays. My MIL got the Salmon and didn't like it. My bride got the Carne fries, but the cheese sauce ruined it for us.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Went to the SC off Mayo road after church a couple weeks ago. Birria tacos were certainly good, but I honestly like El Cabrito better... especially for $1.50 each on Thursdays. My MIL got the Salmon and didn't like it. My bride got the Carne fries, but the cheese sauce ruined it for us.
    Definitely depends which SC you go to. To me, the Bay dale drive restaurant has been the most consistent among most dishes.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    El Cabrito is consistent. What’s your point?
    What's your fcking point? Bored, drunk shit posting looking for an argument?

But I'll do the reading comprehension for you. Of all the Senor Chile I have been to, Bay Dale drive to me has been most consistent. You can Google the definition if you like.

I don't know which El Cabrito is because I have only been to 1, once.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom