• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lkenefic

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    Hey everyone... I've sort of given up on the WalMarts I usually go to to find multiple brands of .22LR ammo. Specifically, I'm looking for a place that sells CCI (Mini-Mag, Green Tag, Pistol Match, Tactical); Federal (Gold Medal, Bulk, etc...); Aguila... etc, etc... Does such a store exist or should I be doing my shopping online? I guess I'm wanting convenience and not having to travel all over he11's half-acre to find everything (especially CCI Green tag).

Again, thanks in advance...

Deep Creek Rock

.._. .._ _._. _._ .._
    Hey everyone... I've sort of given up on the WalMarts I usually go to to find multiple brands of .22LR ammo. Specifically, I'm looking for a place that sells CCI (Mini-Mag, Green Tag, Pistol Match, Tactical); Federal (Gold Medal, Bulk, etc...); Aguila... etc, etc... Does such a store exist or should I be doing my shopping online? I guess I'm wanting convenience and not having to travel all over he11's half-acre to find everything (especially CCI Green tag).

Back when I used to live in Central MD - we used to take trips to Clark Brothers in Warrington VA. The used to have lots of selection of 22LR ammo. Some oddball ammo too. But that was a longtime ago. Im not sure if that is the same deal these days or not.

They do have a firing range out back, and you can go to the gift shop next door and stock up on fireworks too :innocent0

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan

Buy online.

Elgan

NRA Endowment Member
    Sep 4, 2012
    Harford County
    Back when I used to live in Central MD - we used to take trips to Clark Brothers in Warrington VA. The used to have lots of selection of 22LR ammo. Some oddball ammo too. But that was a longtime ago. Im not sure if that is the same deal these days or not.

They do have a firing range out back, and you can go to the gift shop next door and stock up on fireworks too :innocent0

How long ago was that? I DESPISE Clark Brothers. It was on the way to the quarry I shot at when I lived in VA, and their markups on everything was insane (due in part to them requiring you to buy their targets and ammo if you wanted to use their range).

I have nothing but praise for www.luckygunner.com (thousands of rounds ordered), and while I haven't ordered from them yet, I hear nothing but good things about Palmetto State Armory.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Online. My favorites are Ammo to Go, Natchez, and Palmetto. It's not worth driving all over the place given the price of fuel.

lkenefic

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    Thanks everyone... I went to Clydes today and got some CCI greentag; CCI minimag; Remington Target; and Remington Golden. There were a few more types available (no CCI tactical). I'll stick with online to get Eley... Champions is the only place I've been able to reliably find it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom