• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Atec

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    Maryland
    I have a rifle 10/22 and Marlin . As well as two handguns I want to sell . I can not list them yet with Maryland Shooters my count is not to fifty yet. So I am going to wipe them down today . And if time allows List them . Has anyone listed any thing with any online Dealers . Buds, Guns America ect. Just wondering if one may be better then another.

Atec

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    Maryland
    What kind of 10/22? Possibly interested.

Just a plain 10/22 ruger with synth stock . Blue. I am trying to get rid of some stuff I am not using . I just purchased 2 rifles and 4 handguns I need to recoup some money and make some room . But I do NOT want to take a chance of voilation of Forum rules . I have a few friends on here . And really enjoy this forum.

Atec

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    Maryland
    Just a plain 10/22 ruger with synth stock . Blue. I am trying to get rid of some stuff I am not using . I just purchased 2 rifles and 4 handguns I need to recoup some money and make some room . But I do NOT want to take a chance of voilation of Forum rules . I have a few friends on here . And really enjoy this forum.

BUT IF YOU GUYS ask me 15 more questions I will hit my fifty mark ! lol

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I have purchased a half dozen pistols off of Gunbroker. Not a single problem. Admittedly I was a buyer, not a seller, but all were good experiences.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    I have bought and sold on gunbroker. Never sold a gun as I rarely let one go, but have sold gear. So my question... You interested in any trades?

Ditto. GB works for me ... but I'm always up for local purchases

Atec, if you answer a few more questions, you'll be up there :innocent0

and ... don't answer all in one post ;)

Atec

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    Maryland
    Why is it every time I want to clean my pistol or rifle , the dam right size brush always is gone ! Well lets burn 90 dollars in gas to get a 1.50 brush !
    Of course I will find it when i get back :mad54::D

Deep Creek Rock

.._. .._ _._. _._ .._
    You'll get more traffic with Gunbroker.com, its sorta like Ebay with firearms stuff. You can both bid, or buy through them.

I buy off it from time to time, and have been pleased with it!

Just make sure you do everything according to law.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I hate to say it Gunbroker consistently brings outrageous prices, auctionarms has become a backwater (which is why I watch it to get decent deals).

Though I would think twice about it as the fees and shipping etc can rapidly outstrip the little extra value you will get. Especially on couple hundred dollar guns.

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    Atec, if I were you I would get just a little more active here and get your 50 posts. I would rather sell FTF than online. From the sounds of it what you are selling will sell quick here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markmcgrrr

Latest threads

Top Bottom