• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    You ain't a kiddin' By the time I had the three hundred bucks saved up for one back in the '80s, they were gone and it took me almost twenty years to find one essentially new in the box. The NIB part no longer applies of course. Since my first was a folder, I've always been partial to them. The stock wobble is a nonissue once you get used to it. The sidefolder has zero wobble and is as rigid as a solid stock. It's an excellent design.

Nemesis

Russian Grizzly Adams
    Oct 3, 2009
    Martinsburg, WV
    clandestine...can i come play in your gun room? you can wait outside the room though...im not sure i trust you behind closed doors...

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    You ain't a kiddin' By the time I had the three hundred bucks saved up for one back in the '80s, they were gone and it took me almost twenty years to find one essentially new in the box. The NIB part no longer applies of course. Since my first was a folder, I've always been partial to them. The stock wobble is a nonissue once you get used to it. The sidefolder has zero wobble and is as rigid as a solid stock. It's an excellent design.

Ya I have a few on my list I missed, including that one. Just got bid beyond my threshold on a Mak91 which I was hoping to get, shame nice looking gun and I could have paid for part of it bny liquidating my NHM91 (which isnt a bad gun bit its no milled receiver).

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008

Speaking of Holy Grails, this one is a huge find if someone wants to spend the money. Not a lot of bakelite guns came in in standard stack, in the cosmo.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=248803562

I wish I had the cash for all the AK variations out there, must focus on underfolder.

Kinbote

Aug 17, 2010
    We will setup a course where movement and at least 5 mag changes have to take place. Fastest time with NO MISSES wins. It will be video recorded too. Remember these AKs arent new, they are chewed up BAD from me running the crap out of them, they are being refinished after some minor changes. Its not my first rodeo on this issue.

Will there be targets out to 500m?

sandbanger

how's it going eisenhower
    Dec 14, 2010
    I found your 2k ak!!
    If you ask nicely im sure for some more money all can be bought:D

Attachments

• 2000dollarak.jpg
      2000dollarak.jpg
      26 KB · Views: 139

Dan44

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2008
    I wanted on bad when they came out in 83ish, didn't have the extra $$. When I did the Hungarian AK just came in and I bought one. Years later I found this (much higher price) and just had to have it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom