• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Can anyone help get me in contact with whomever runs membership over at Berwyn? I've been trying to get in contact via email with them for like a week to get a tour and pursue membership, but I can't get an answer from anyone.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Can anyone help get me in contact with whomever runs membership over at Berwyn? I've been trying to get in contact via email with them for like a week to get a tour and pursue membership, but I can't get an answer from anyone.

Show up at a meeting at the DAV post on rt. 197, in front of the club, the 1st Wednesday of the month.

Last edited:

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    It might come to that, but I was hoping to avoid just showing up unannounced as a non-member.

You need NOT announce ahead of time and DO deserve a response. If you come Feb 1st, look up one of us members and we'll see that you get the info you deserve!

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD

If you can't make the next meeting, call Jim Duls at 301-261-7515. He's the club membership chairman.

K31

MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Don't worry about showing up "Unannounced" it is absolutely fine. Have you been out there yet?

What he said. You need to go to two meetings to join anyway so that will count as one. Just arrive a few minutes early, go to the front table and ask for the membership secretary.

K31

MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    There on rt 197 and its a Disabled American Veterans Post where they meet.
    I meet members at Upper Marlboro gun show and hope to be a member soon.

Yeah this guy is right it's 197 and the DAV (I should follow my own advice and not post when I'm drunk). Enter beside the railtrail overpass.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Link to online membership application:

http://www.berwyn.org/join.php

As everyone has said, show up at a meeting and ask for Jim Duls. If you haven't done the online application, he will hand you one on the spot.

DB

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    So, good news on this front: finally got in contact with Jim, and I'm planning on attending the Jan 29 range check. Do I need to bring anything with me for this?

K31

MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    So, good news on this front: finally got in contact with Jim, and I'm planning on attending the Jan 29 range check. Do I need to bring anything with me for this?

A stadium cushion. The seats in the club house are hard and you'll be there a long time.

K31

MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Dare I ask what takes so long to discuss?

You'll get the safety information plus the history behind the club reopening. It's really is interesting but if you were expecting to get home for lunch or something...

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Yikes, that was a long orientation!

Anyways, it's a pretty nice range, so I think I'll join up on Wednesday. VOTE FOR ME!!!

Also, gonna need to get a target stand built, or bought, or something... curse my lack of woodcrafting skills!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom