• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I recently started a thread about the S&W Victory , and recieved much good information. But alas , I finally had opportunity to fondle a Neo, and I was impressed , and at really favorable price .

So to repeat my other thread , is there about the U22 not obvious , that totally sucks ? I acknowledge the Whitney Wolverine-esk grip angle , and the medium-ism out of box trigger. Anything else ?

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I owned one. Good starter 22lr pistol, but didn't grow with me. Grip angle is fine, take-down is easy, and it is wonderfully not picky about ammo (it ate literally everything, which is amazing). As you said, the trigger is the main weak point - you can fix it to some degree, but it's never going to be great, and that makes accuracy less than it could be. The rail, while nice, is also not really 1913 spec and can be picky about mounts. I eventually just started using 22lr conversion kits for my centerfire pistols and then sold it.

knastera

Just another shooter
    May 6, 2013
    Baltimore County
    It was designed to be a multi-function firearm. There used to be a carbine kit from Beretta that allowed you to turn the pistol into a 16" rifle. That went away. When I had one, I put a scope on it. The gun was accurate, but unremarkable. The fact that the grips couldn't be changed out for a beefier target shooting grip was a down side for me.

tkd4life

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2010
    Southern Maryland
    I’ve got one and really like it. It has eaten everything I’ve fed it unlike my other rim fire 22 pistols. Is it a browning buck mark or ruger mkII Target? No but it costs about half the price, if you want a target 22 pistol buy a target specific pistol. I don’t think the noes was marketed that way.

And shooting the thing suppressed is amazing.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Update

Bigfootette fondled it , found it acceptable for her . She is presently doing paperwork on it for her Christmas present . ( Yes, she has her dreaded evil Infringment card.)

Yes, Gym Ratz . $265, not $200 , but still a great value .

Conundrum

Oct 19, 2007
    WV
    I tried seeing if there was a Beretta U22 Neos Inox on Gunbroker and various places for a price reference. Does anyone have an idea of the price for a U22 Neos Inox with the Carbine Conversion Kit?

snackula

May 22, 2023
    Kansas City
    I picked up a 6" Neos Inox off gunsamerica for $300 recently. Neos Carbine kits are rare and I've heard of them going for $900+

I'm currently looking for a carbine kit myself, so if you are trying to get rid of one let me know.

I tried seeing if there was a Beretta U22 Neos Inox on Gunbroker and various places for a price reference. Does anyone have an idea of the price for a U22 Neos Inox with the Carbine Conversion Kit?

Conundrum

Oct 19, 2007
    WV
    I picked up a 6" Neos Inox off gunsamerica for $300 recently. Neos Carbine kits are rare and I've heard of them going for $900+

I'm currently looking for a carbine kit myself, so if you are trying to get rid of one let me know.
    Someone wants me to buy the gun with the carbine kit. I'm just wondering what would be a decent offer.

snackula

May 22, 2023
    Kansas City
    Someone wants me to buy the gun with the carbine kit. I'm just wondering what would be a decent offer.
    Got it, well congrats on finding a carbine kit, I've been hunting for one with no luck. Be careful of scammers, I've run into a few on in my search for it.

Could I ask where you found it? And how much are they asking for the carbine kit?

Last edited:

Conundrum

Oct 19, 2007
    WV
    Got it, well congrats on finding a carbine kit, I've been hunting for one with no luck. Be careful of scammers, I've run into a few on in my search for it.

Could I ask where you found it? And how much are they asking for the carbine kit?
    Coworker selling off their father's "old guns." I just don't want to offer something that would be considered an insult.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom