• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T-Bone

Mar 23, 2009
    Frederick/Germantown area
    Hello ya'll, I've been reading this board for awhile but took the plunge and registered today. I've lived most my life in Rockville, Md. but live up in Mt. Airy now, up past Damascus. I look forward to getting to know all of you. Well, I have a full sized Beretta PX4 Storm in 9mm and love everything about it. Its extremely accurate, has minimal recoil, and I can get the 20rnd. clips so its great at the range! :)Problem is, while its not what you would call a 'big' gun at all, its a bit to big to conceal carry comfortably. I just ordered one of those "Smart Holsters" for it (where the gun sits inside the front of your pants)-and I'll see how it works but I really wanted to know if any of ya'll have any experience with the sub compact PX4 Storm? I hear they're a bit large to fit into the SUB compact catagory but thats what Beretta decided to call em. The overall length of my full size PX4 is 7.55in., width is 1.42in., weight is 27.69oz. and it can carry 20+1.I don't have the specs. in front of me for the sub compact but I know it hold 13rnds. of 9mm luger so the width would be the same as my big gun. From the pics I've seen it just looks like they chopped a bit off the barrel--otherwise it looks pretty much like my gun. The reviews I've read say its very accurate with not much recoil for "that type" gun-(no wonder-lol)- Have any of you shot one or own one? I love my full size so I'm guessing I'd prolly love this scaled down model. I find it hard to shoot something too small anyway. I have a 'lil NAA .32acp Guardian I've had for years and my hand still winds up bloody from 'bites' everytime I shoot it.*LOL* Thank you all for any advice you may have. TTYL......T

Redneck

Ultimate Member
    Jan 29, 2007
    Sparrows Point
    I too like my Beretta PX4 Storm in 9mm. I own both the 40 S&W and 9mm versions. Unfortuantly Beretta didn't give me any clips to go with them. I have multiple mags, but no clips. I wonder when they changed that????

As for the subcompact version. I doubt you will find what you need here. There are only a handfull of us who even own full size PX4 Storms here. My best advice would be to post this thread over at the Beretta Forum. They should be able to help you the best.

www.berettaforum.net

Welcome to the site and good luck

13mogul

Ultimate Member
    Jan 23, 2009
    Welcome!
    I'm getting a sub compact PX4 soon, and the reviews are incredible. Check the Beretta forum. For a concealeable, it's one of the best out there, just ask any LEO.

T-Bone

Mar 23, 2009
    Frederick/Germantown area
    Thanks for the welcome you guys. Please come back here and let me know when you get your compact and how ya like it 'mogul'.
    I'll definitely check out the BerttaForum too 'redneck17' and ask em about yer *clips*-lol-//I was brought up thinkin clip = handgun and magazine = rifle. Don't really matter I guess, as long as ya know what each other is talkin about. :) T-Bone

Redneck

Ultimate Member
    Jan 29, 2007
    Sparrows Point
    Thanks for the welcome you guys. Please come back here and let me know when you get your compact and how ya like it 'mogul'.
    I'll definitely check out the BerttaForum too 'redneck17' and ask em about yer *clips*-lol-//I was brought up thinkin clip = handgun and magazine = rifle. Don't really matter I guess, as long as ya know what each other is talkin about. :) T-Bone

lol

yea the guys over there at the beretta forum will have lots of answers for you without a doubt :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom