• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melbill2

Feb 24, 2009
    Ellicott City
    I just bought a Beretta PX4 Storm in .45 ACP. I basically just used on-line reviews to make my decision (also Fox's Firearms in Colombia had an awesome deal ~$575.00 OTD). Any opinions? Also, as this is election time Frosh should be in prison.

madchestermonkey

Pond straddler
    Oct 10, 2012
    Lowcountry SC
    I have on in 9mm, its my favorite shooter, must have at least 5k rounds through it and no issues, I replaced the plastic guide rod with a Stainless one but that was just a persona choice, not due to any issuesl

Enjoy it!

Metaterra

Jun 28, 2008
    Annapolis, MD
    I just bought a Beretta PX4 Storm in .45 ACP. I basically just used on-line reviews to make my decision (also Fox's Firearms in Colombia had an awesome deal ~$575.00 OTD). Any opinions? Also, as this is election time Frosh should be in prison.

I have one in .40. I love it. A real treat to shoot.

Anyone know where I can get the stainless steel guide rod these days? The guy who used to make them seems to have gone out of business.

Joshvictus

2GOG
    Jul 8, 2014
    Annapolis
    I've been able to shoot one in .40 and it was the first handgun in 40 that I'd ever shot. Left a good first impression after seeing so many mixed reviews on that caliber (was searching for my 96 at about the same time).

camobob

Feb 18, 2013
    I'm curious how it shoots for you. Mine jams fairly regularly. I shoot reloads but have several other .45 pistols that never have issues. Not hatin ob Beretta, just wondering if it's the ammo or the caliber. Pls post your results.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Unfamiliar with the .45 model, but if it has the partial polymer feed ramp like the .40's do, then it's possible the rounds are hanging up on that.

It was one of a few reasons MSP dumped the PX4 entirely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom