• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    The lowercase “s” denoting semi-auto …

Beretta is sorely late to the game in this sector and a blowback bolt is so passé with so many delayed roller-block options (tremendously reduced felt recoil +/or muzzle rise) available now … but, I’m keeping an open mind*.

* Haven’t looked at the price Beretta has set yet but, prices have plummeted across the board (cz evo, b&t, grand power Stribog, etc.) - and particularly for direct blowback options - since recent brace rule published and warehouse inventories are just stacking up so, it will not surprise me if they msrp themselves out of all but the most loyal beretta customers. Hope they don’t tho …

* #1 question tho (before I’d leap) is, how readily available and how economically priced are, say, a couple dozen surplus mags? (gotta think about future generations!!!!!!!!!!!)

Beretta Launches New “PMXs” Semi-Auto Pistol: https://www.thetacticalwire.com/releases/3854f3cf-4dea-4d4d-bb13-26e66ec7dbb1

Attachments

• 4743EEDE-C32E-4FE6-A973-052DD39B8A9B.jpeg
      4743EEDE-C32E-4FE6-A973-052DD39B8A9B.jpeg
      3.4 KB · Views: 38
    • CD8D272A-20D5-45AC-8559-8CF88E56818E.jpeg
      CD8D272A-20D5-45AC-8559-8CF88E56818E.jpeg
      3.3 KB · Views: 42

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    The lowercase “s” denoting semi-auto …

Beretta is sorely late to the game in this sector and a blowback bolt is so passé with so many delayed roller-block options (tremendously reduced felt recoil +/or muzzle rise) available now … but, I’m keeping an open mind*.

* Haven’t looked at the price Beretta has set yet but, prices have plummeted across the board (cz evo, b&t, grand power Stribog, etc.) - and particularly for direct blowback options - since recent brace rule published and warehouse inventories are just stacking up so, it will not surprise me if they msrp themselves out of all but the most loyal beretta customers. Hope they don’t tho …

* #1 question tho (before I’d leap) is, how readily available and how economically priced are, say, a couple dozen surplus mags? (gotta think about future generations!!!!!!!!!!!)

Beretta Launches New “PMXs” Semi-Auto Pistol: https://www.thetacticalwire.com/releases/3854f3cf-4dea-4d4d-bb13-26e66ec7dbb1
    The answer depends on who actually makes their mags, if they do like Sig did with the P320 line and went to Mec-Gar to make the mags it could be a while and expensive to source alternatives. If Beretta stayed in house or went somewhere else it could be awhile and expensive until some like Mec-Gar gets a license to make and sell their copies. Think H&K.

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    When the gun was branded by B&T it used the same magazines currently used with APC, GHM9, etc. line of firearms. It appears that the Beretta branded mags are the same so there should be a decent amount of B&T, Beretta, and ETS mags in circulation to accommodate this offering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    roth405

Latest threads

Top Bottom