• chrisflhtc

Jan 28, 2010
    Hagerstown
    Here's mine all dressed up
    dw46yh.jpg

nomo613

Nov 24, 2010
    pikesville
    they sound like pretty cool guns, but if i were to get a pistol caliber carbine it would be a sub 2000. the problem with them some people have in a defensive scenario, is that you have the carbine length, and the pistol stopping power. im not saying i agree with this but im just putting it out there. the sub 2000 i have personally shot, and while not being the most comfortable gun, its really cool how it folds up.

Thanks for the input fellas. Hey mudskipper what would you have to have for it?

$650 firm. Like I mentioned, it doesn't cost me a penny to sit in the safe.

That's a fair price, you won't get a new one for that. Inlcudes the factory hardcase, 2 mags, manuals, uses 92-series magazines, inlcudes top rail.

If you're interested, PM me. But it won't break my heart of you don't.:cool:

Steve973

Enthusiast
    Feb 7, 2012
    Howard County
    I have one in 9mm. It is a fun gun for sure. However, when you buy it, it has a plastic trigger, plastic guide rod, and a plastic hammer! This makes the gun feel like a toy and the trigger SUCKS! SierraPapa has replacement parts for it, and you'll definitely pay a premium, but it increases the feel and the enjoyment of the carbine tremendously. Everything is pretty easy and goes smoothly with the replacement, but the trigger spring is a huge and frustrating pain!

I am brand new to carbines, so I am not accurate with it, and that's why I cannot really comment about its accuracy. One part that I'd love to buy is something to close the unused ejection port. I say "unused" because you can switch everything to the other side if you're a lefty. There's a cover that comes with it, but it still lets gasses, etc, through.

If I could've bought an MP5 without the hassle of SBR, and one that is authentic, I would've bought that instead of the Storm, but I really do like mine and I'd recommend it to people looking for a 9mm carbine.

Last edited:

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    I have one in 9mm. It is a fun gun for sure. However, when you buy it, it has a plastic trigger, plastic guide rod, and a plastic hammer! This makes the gun feel like a toy and the trigger SUCKS! PapaSierra has replacement parts for it, and you'll definitely pay a premium, but it increases the feel and the enjoyment of the carbine tremendously. Everything is pretty easy and goes smoothly with the replacement, but the trigger spring is a huge and frustrating pain!

I am brand new to carbines, so I am not accurate with it, and that's why I cannot really comment about its accuracy. One part that I'd love to buy is something to close the unused ejection port. I say "unused" because you can switch everything to the other side if you're a lefty. There's a cover that comes with it, but it still lets gasses, etc, through.

If I could've bought an MP5 without the hassle of SBR, and one that is authentic, I would've bought that instead of the Storm, but I really do like mine and I'd recommend it to people looking for a 9mm carbine.

All of those plastic parts you mentioned, and the trigger group can be changed out for ones from SierraPapa.

ampdog

Feb 25, 2009
    Are they regulated in MD? I didn't see them on the Assault Weapons List...

ianmcall

Sep 21, 2011
    Damascus, MD
    Im looking to sell my 9mm with the 92magwell. Has the tri rail installed and comes with 3 mags. $675

Looking to get some money back on it to fund a new pistol. Gun runs great! its one of my favorites. Just cant afford so many toystools on a college budget.

Last edited:

nomo613

Nov 24, 2010
    pikesville
    Im looking to sell my 9mm with the 92magwell. Has the tri rail installed and comes with 3 mags. $600

Looking to get some money back on it to fund a new pistol. Gun runs great! its one of my favorites. Just cant afford so many toystools on a college budget.

get your post count up before you try to sell here

seawolf823

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Dec 18, 2011
    Timonium
    I have one in 9mm and couldn't give a damn about it. I bought it thinking I could thread it and have it as a suppressor host in partner with a 92fs.

Nope. Can't thread it due to 922r issues and parts count. And due to the open design with dual ejection ports, it sounds really loud when suppressed anyway. So now it's a waste of space.

Upsides? Very accurate, shares mags with 92 pistols.

Downsides? Vague trigger feel, and can't be suppressed.

Mine is for sale, but since it's practically new, I'm asking practically new $$$ for it. No takers so far.

I don't care. It doesn't cost a penny for it to sit in my safe, but I won't take a loss getting rid of it. If no one buys it, it'll probably get disassembled and stored in a 5 gal bucket of motor oil and buried as a cache.
    My wife was looking at one used and it was almost 700 so what is your asking price?

ianmcall

Sep 21, 2011
    Damascus, MD
    once I get to a 50 post count.....

I will be looking to sell my 9mm with the 92magwell. Has the tri rail installed and comes with 3 mags. $675

Last edited:

carpoor

Dec 17, 2011
    ^^LOL^^ I have it in the 40 cal and love it. The best part is you can shoot at any range with it unlike other rifles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom