• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SummitCnty

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2013
    Frederick County
    Sooooo.

I went to DSG to get my son some lacrosse gear and of course I had to stop upstairs first to see what they had in stock shotgun wise and ended up buying a mouth guard, pads and an A300 Outlander!

The gun is awesome. Couldn't be happier with it. Going to try to hit the IWLA shoot on Thursday to break it in.

For the life of me can't figure out how to post pictures. Doing something wrong obviously, just can't put my finger on it.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Sooooo.

I went to DSG to get my son some lacrosse gear and of course I had to stop upstairs first to see what they had in stock shotgun wise and ended up buying a mouth guard, pads and an A300 Outlander!

The gun is awesome. Couldn't be happier with it. Going to try to hit the IWLA shoot on Thursday to break it in.

For the life of me can't figure out how to post pictures. Doing something wrong obviously, just can't put my finger on it.
    Haha.. congrats!

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    Sooooo.

Text it to me. I'll post it.

Didn't know he was playing lacrosse. We'll have to get the kids together to practice

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    Posting for the attachment challenged

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      134.5 KB · Views: 856

doggyjacket

Ultimate Member
    Aug 3, 2016
    MoCo
    Congrats! Now that it's technically a used gun, I'll give you $200 for it. :lol2:

Quick question, is that a rear sling swivel stud I see in the pics? It comes standard I take it?

doggyjacket

Ultimate Member
    Aug 3, 2016
    MoCo
    I love my A300! Here's a few pics and short review I did on mine 3 years ago. Not sure how many shells I have through it now, but I've not had a single issue. You're going to love that gun!
    https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=117524

You guys got some good deals there. I called around today and the cheapest I can find out the door is like $815. Cheapest I can find online is like $720 + shipping + FFL fee.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    You guys got some good deals there. I called around today and the cheapest I can find out the door is like $815. Cheapest I can find online is like $720 + shipping + FFL fee.

Try kygunco. I got a lower quote from them months ago, shipping to ffl included, but didnt follow up.

SummitCnty

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2013
    Frederick County

DSG has the camo models on sale for $699. Not sure how long the sale last.

Took my receipt back up to Dicks's and they refunded me $100.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom