• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ironsighter

It's "Citizen," not "Civilian"
    May 10, 2011
    Down South
    Given the recent posts about the MD SP and the PX4's, I'm thinking you might be able to do considerably better on a PX4 soon. Perhaps some police trade-ins...

On the other hand, I like the M9 so far. She's a big girl, but I still iike her.

BeRight

Jul 19, 2012
    Hopefully they won't exercise their right to cancel promotion without notice.

Plus 12 week wait for rebate - well earned $50.

whatevah

Unregistered User
    Mar 17, 2012
    Wilmington, DE
    I think half of my posts on MDS have been defending the PX4. It's certainly a personal thing, I bought it over the other "plastic" guns because of the ergonomics, the standard medium grip fits my hands perfectly. The DA trigger pull is a little strong, but it *IS* a DA pull. The SA pull is nice. I shot in an IDPA match with it last month and did very well, even though almost every other shooter was using a striker-fired pistol, I finished 5th out of 37 on the course that required the most accuracy... and the guys above me, all IDPA veterans with Expert and Master ratings.

That said, I probably won't buy another PX4. I'd love to find a 90two or 96FS with the Inox slide, though. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pureblood

Latest threads

Top Bottom