Benghazi hero will be speaking locally... please consider!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr H

Banana'd
    I received a call this evening from someone instrumental in the Maryland Citizen Action Network (MDCAN), who has also been very helpful in our efforts in Annapolis the past 2-3 years.

They are fortunate to have been able to secure Kris Paronto to speak at a conference upcoming, that I will be trying to attend.

I have no connection to this, other than as a past co-organizer of other events, but I would ask that the Oath Keepers, Patriots, and Citizens among us to lend their support.

As I understand it, the 6 heroes outlined in the upcoming movie are not (as they were contractors) receiving the same support as our military for their duty, and they are attempting to give them a chance for a future in our common society.

If you have been to the movies lately you may have seen the movie trailer for 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi. This true story is based off of what happened on Sept. 11, 2012 in Benghazi- the night terrorists attacked our Embassy. The CIA Security Annex team members who survived the rescue collaborated with a book author to detail what happened. That book is what this film is based off of.

One of those Team Members, Kris 'Tanto' Paronto, will be speaking at a book signing/dinner on Jan. 8th at the DoubleTree Hotel in Annapolis. The event includes a book to be signed by Kris. We would like to extend an invitation to our fellow 2A supporters to come and attend this dinner.

This is the evening before the Maryland Citizen Action Network (MD CAN) annual Turning The Tides Conference. The conference will focus on National Security issues, Religious Persecution and Abuse of Power. We will also get updates from Judicial Watch, Special Operations Speaks, Citizens Commission on Benghazi and Citizens United.

Tickets for the dinner or the conference and more details can be found here. www.mdcitizen.com

Thanks for your consideration.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Thanks for the heads up. Looks like the event (Jan 8/9) is a week before the Michael Bay movie release on Jan 15 ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/13_Hours:_The_Secret_Soldiers_of_Benghazi
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4172430/

Mildly disappointed, because I've been eager to see the film and was hoping to add the film to a Christmas movie bing list, but two weeks before the Iowa caucus might add to the discussion (not that I think it will affect anything in the Democratic Primaries).

Probably easier to approach and talk with Paronto before the movie comes out (as he might be called into talk shows, news shows, etc thereafter).

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    I received a call this evening from someone instrumental in the Maryland Citizen Action Network (MDCAN), who has also been very helpful in our efforts in Annapolis the past 2-3 years.

They are fortunate to have been able to secure Kris Paronto to speak at a conference upcoming, that I will be trying to attend.

I have no connection to this, other than as a past co-organizer of other events, but I would ask that the Oath Keepers, Patriots, and Citizens among us to lend their support.

As I understand it, the 6 heroes outlined in the upcoming movie are not (as they were contractors) receiving the same support as our military for their duty, and they are attempting to give them a chance for a future in our common society.

Thanks for your consideration.

I was just about to post this. Glad to see others taking notice. I received the same presser last night.

If you have been to the movies lately you may have seen the movie trailer for 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi.

This true story is based off of what happened on Sept. 11, 2012 in Benghazi- the night terrorists attacked our Embassy. The CIA Security Annex team members who survived the rescue collaborated with a book author to detail what happened. That book is what this film is based off of.

One of those Team Members, Kris 'Tanto' Paronto, will be speaking at a book signing/dinner on Jan. 8th at the DoubleTree Hotel in Annapolis. The event includes a book to be signed by Kris. We would like to extend an invitation to our fellow 2A supporters to come and attend this dinner.

This is the evening before the Maryland Citizen Action Network (MD CAN) annual Turning The Tides Conference. The conference will focus on National Security issues, Religious Persecution and Abuse of Power. We will also get updates from Judicial Watch, Special Operations Speaks, Citizens Commission on Benghazi and Citizens United. The conference is not just for MDCAN members, we invite anyone who wants to get informed about national issues from experts to attend.

Tickets for the dinner or the conference and more details can be found here. www.mdcitizen.com

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    How much? Site still lists early bird pricing for the JAN8 dinner.

They decided to keep the early bird pricing.

Members
    Dinner- $120 for dinner plus conference
    $175 for VIP dinner plus conference
    $75 for just the dinner
    $75 for just the conference
    Non-members
    Dinner- $150 for dinner plus conference
    $200 for VIP Dinner and conference
    $100 for dinner
    $100 for conference

One option not noted is that of buying a whole table for 8- this is the cheapest option.
    Just the dinner- $500
    VIP Dinner- $800

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom