• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    So I have a standard OEM pistol grip stock on my M4 and I’m wanting an adjustable stock for it. Assuming benelli parts dot com is a legit parts site, I can get one, but of course you have to pay to play. That’s understood, but I’ve seen a few guys online with amazing setups that talk about buying a separate adjustable stock pole, then, and I’m sure I’ll screw this up, use a stock from a nova to make a “better more adjustable“ version than the $600 version benelli sells.

Question- does anyone here have any experience with this or guidance they could provide? I’ll throw a few pics to demonstrate what I have, what I want, and a third pic NOT my setups, that show that alternate setup I saw online.

Thanks for reading, and if the end result is “stop overthinking this and buy benelli’s version”, then so be it LOL.

Attachments

• IMG_3956.jpeg
      IMG_3956.jpeg
      390 KB · Views: 40
    • IMG_1340.png
      IMG_1340.png
      77.6 KB · Views: 41
    • IMG_1199.jpeg
      IMG_1199.jpeg
      334.3 KB · Views: 40

Ski169

May 28, 2012
    I just went with the M4 Benelli stock. However, this was maybe 5-6 years ago before prices got stupid crazy. It was still expensive but not what it is now. With that said, I wasn’t aware of any alternatives and I had to have the correct stock for the shotgun. I’m glad I did it but would probably have left it alone if I was trying to find a stock today. I will say that the adjustments on the collapsible stock are pretty crappy. The middle setting works best for me. Totally collapsed is just about useless. And fully extended is too long for the LOP. Despite all that, I don’t regret getting it. And I did order it from Benelli parts dot net.

Attachments

• CFEF9956-ADEB-4433-9AB8-358B7FDCEC73.jpeg
      CFEF9956-ADEB-4433-9AB8-358B7FDCEC73.jpeg
      691 KB · Views: 45

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    I just went with the M4 Benelli stock. However, this was maybe 5-6 years ago before prices got stupid crazy. It was still expensive but not what it is now. With that said, I wasn’t aware of any alternatives and I had to have the correct stock for the shotgun. I’m glad I did it but would probably have left it alone if I was trying to find a stock today. I will say that the adjustments on the collapsible stock are pretty crappy. The middle setting works best for me. Totally collapsed is just about useless. And fully extended is too long for the LOP. Despite all that, I don’t regret getting it. And I did order it from Benelli parts dot net.
    Thanks for the reply. Great looking M4

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Thanks for the reply. Great looking M4
    Do you have any links for that other recoil tube that has more adjustment positions? I wouldn't mind some additional adjustment positions on my M4. I bought the Benelli version of the stock many moons ago, but the buffer tube that came with it doesn't have many positions on it. Think I paid $400 for it back when I bought it.

MdShooters236.jpg

Baldheaded

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2021
    A.A. Co.
    I just picked up an M4 and am considering changing some things on it. The main one would be the mag tube from a 5 to a 7. The place I am considering getting my parts from is Freedom Fighter Tactical. They have lots of videos about staying compliant. I think the parts are very high quality but I have not ordered anything from them yet. I would be interested to know if anyone here has.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    I just picked up an M4 and am considering changing some things on it. The main one would be the mag tube from a 5 to a 7. The place I am considering getting my parts from is Freedom Fighter Tactical. They have lots of videos about staying compliant. I think the parts are very high quality but I have not ordered anything from them yet. I would be interested to know if anyone here has.
    I ordered a bunch of stuff from them for my M4. Believe it was mag tube, mag follower, mag spring, trigger assembly, forearm replacement, and a couple other items. I cannot remember all of them, so I went to the website to see what my order was. Turns out my order was from 2016 and the online invoice is missing the description of all the items, with the exception being the forearm. All of the items dropped right in without a problem.

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    I ordered all my parts from them as well. Highly recommend.

the buffer tube was at rxarms. I’m finding this adjustable stock thing a bit frustrating/pricey for what it is. Meh, we shall see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom