• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    Line starting at noon??? Wow!

The only day we can go is Friday. Any ideas on what the chances are of finding parts for building a AR 15? We have the lower receiver, that's it.

Is this the build your husband is doing? Well you came to the right place..... have him throw out what he has and what he wants. Start a thread and I'm sure someone WITH EXPERIENCE doing it will help you. :thumbsup:

doglover

Oct 10, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Is this the build your husband is doing? Well you came to the right place..... have him throw out what he has and what he wants. Start a thread and I'm sure someone WITH EXPERIENCE doing it will help you. :thumbsup:

Hi BB! He joined the forum today as Dave M! No doubt there are many here who can help him out!

streetdude

Oct 3, 2012
    knife vendor @ Bel Air show?

there was a knife vendor at the darlington gun show back in the fall, he had the "armageddon" knives, (rough cut steel blade mounted on Oryx horn) believe he was out of Aberdeen. Was wondering if anyone knows if he will be at the Bel Air show this weekend? Had his card but misplaced it.:innocent0

JJM82

Sep 20, 2011
    Jarrettsville
    there was a knife vendor at the darlington gun show back in the fall, he had the "armageddon" knives, (rough cut steel blade mounted on Oryx horn) believe he was out of Aberdeen. Was wondering if anyone knows if he will be at the Bel Air show this weekend? Had his card but misplaced it.:innocent0

Hello:

Sounds like Wolf knives.

That would be Glen Smit of Wolf Knives. I can email him and see if he will be there.

JJM82

Sep 20, 2011
    Jarrettsville
    knife vendor @ Bel Air show

From Glenn (a.k.a. Wolfs Knives):

"Yes, I will be attending the Bel Air Gun Show this weekend. I'll have 3-8 foot tables covered with all kinds of goodies."

Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    I didn't hear anyone bring it up but we should try to get info out about the rally on the 6th to people that may not be on this forum or just plain get the word out as we need as many faces as possible down there on Wednesday.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    I didn't hear anyone bring it up but we should try to get info out about the rally on the 6th to people that may not be on this forum or just plain get the word out as we need as many faces as possible down there on Wednesday.

Perhaps someone could contact the folks who put the show on and see if they can give out fliers at the door?

Trekker

Oct 20, 2011
    Harford County
    Perhaps someone could contact the folks who put the show on and see if they can give out fliers at the door?

It would have to be run past the IWL leadership running the show, but I cannot imagine that they would object to allowing some posters or flyers. Posters would probably work best in the lobby where people are waiting in line to get in. At the back of the main room by the stage there have been racks with flyers in the past.

That said, there will be thousands of people streaming through so the IWL guys at the door will have their hands full taking entry fees, stamping hands (so people can leave and return on the same day), and keeping count of who entered and left (tracking overall attendance and current room population). They will not have time to tell each person about the rally on the 6th, and will not be preparing thousands of flyers at this late date.

The show is being run by the Harford county branch of the Izaak Walton League (IWL). Contact info on their website can get you through to their leadership.
    https://sites.google.com/site/harfordcountychapter/contact-us

Dave M

Jan 27, 2013
    Pa.
    Lower

I am heading there friday morning. Any chance I can pick up a lower reciever and how much would I be looking to spend? There's a complete lower in classified ads here on page 2.

lockandload

Oct 26, 2012
    This show is only a half block up the best restaurant on the planet, bountempos is awsome. the guy that runs this place is a huge friend of 2d amendment rights and causes. loves to talk boom sticks and the food is amazing.

doglover

Oct 10, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    This show is only a half block up the best restaurant on the planet, bountempos is awsome. the guy that runs this place is a huge friend of 2d amendment rights and causes. loves to talk boom sticks and the food is amazing.

Your post might have his cash register going Cha-Ching all weekend!

I just checked out their website. What are the best items on the menu?
    Is this place eat in or carry out only?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom