• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raylon Rules

I am Groot
    Feb 19, 2013
    C.C.C.M.D.
    I went last year and it was a complete waste of time for me. I made one lap around and left. Mostly hunting rifles and way over priced SKS and Ak variants. It was super crowded too.

moojersey

Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sep 7, 2013
    Cecil County
    Bel Air Gun Show??

Has anyone else been to the Bel Air show? Where do they have it in Bel Air? Any other info is appreciated. First time I have heard of a gun show in Bel Air. Thx.:o

kingfish

Jan 15, 2008
    It hasn't been very good in the past few years but I've found such great deals before, that I feel I need to go. Almost feel like I owe the show LOL

chooks9

Bear with Arms
    Jan 3, 2013
    Abingdon
    Last year, that show was significantly overpriced but this was right in the middle of panic buying post-Newtown and during OweMaoLi's kabuki show known as SB281. Still, this show isn't a great one (mostly because it's crowded) but I like supporting good small town gunshows.

W.Coyote

MDS Supporter
    May 30, 2013
    Kingsville (Hazzard County)
    The show is sponsored by the Harford County Chapter of Izaak Walton League. They previously held it at American Legion Post 39 but it moved to the Bel Armory several years ago for a better venue.

downwind65

Jan 10, 2010
    Baltimore Co.
    I agree with Tman68. Last year was so crowded they would stop you at the door until some people came out "due to fire regs" once you were in it was really hard just getting to the tables and ammo prices were crazy! But there were still some decent deals there you just had to get to the tables to see them. Hopefully Jack's Guns will be there. He has always had some good deals.

Magnumite

Ultimate Member
    Dec 17, 2007
    Harford County, Maryland
    I left the Bel Air show last year severely disillusioned with the retail firearms industry. I saw first hand buyers being bled and bled heavily by profiteering sellers. Let's say my eyes were opened in what to expect when the SHTF. I've been to one show since, a small friendly show I attend regularly. Some of my faith was restored.

I'll attend the Bel Air show this year but not expecting much different.

Fox Mike

Apr 24, 2010
    Havre de Grace
    I was there last year and saw nothing too impressive, however the year before I picked up a OM Ruger Single Six Magnum only, w/box and original manual, for under $400.00. One good point is that the coffee up on the stage is generally good. :)

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    A group of us usually head up and grab Bfast at the Greek diner first thing Saturday morning, then we hit the show, then hit Sean Bolans for a beer or twelve.

Time4change

Jul 31, 2012
    No mater where you go before or after the show its still a gun show in Maryland. Which means vendors are not going to bring those beautiful evil black guns and mags that are banned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom