• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Multifaceted

Jerk of all Trades
    Jan 10, 2013
    Adams County, PA
    :lol:

Nah. The guy I was responding to apparently has some sort of problem with masculinity. And that was the best non-masculine Stuart Smalley politically correct weenie impression I could come up with via the written word.

I sure hope that made him feel better.:rolleyes:

Stuart Smally... Ha ha ha... Hard to believe he [Al Franken] went on to become a U.S. Senator.

Benanov

PM Bomber
    May 15, 2013
    Shrewsbury, PA
    Stuart Smally... Ha ha ha... Hard to believe he [Al Franken] went on to become a U.S. Senator.

Well he was good enough, smart enough, and people liked him.

Franken got behind the SOPA/PIPA protests, iirc. I don't know his stance on gun control but he gets some kudos from me for the technology policy.

Multifaceted

Jerk of all Trades
    Jan 10, 2013
    Adams County, PA

Franken got behind the SOPA/PIPA protests, iirc. I don't know his stance on gun control but he gets some kudos from me for the technology policy.

Sometimes that's all it takes. His website implies that he supports the Second Amendment, but... He's not really a friend to gun owners, IMHO... >>HuffPo Article

While I agree, his stance on SOPA/PIPA was admirable, his apparent stance on 2A does not mark well in my book.

I don't know what the deal was with SOPA/PIPA anyway .... :D

4a0a4b5e40b76dcbb53d79668a68af015a4a8e93a7a36687908a8932b0473588.jpg

Les Gawlik

Ultimate Member
    Apr 2, 2009
    You'll never convince me that election wasn't stolen. :mad54:

I don't think there is any doubt that it was stolen. They found that several hundred felons who should not have voted had their ballots cancelled, many more than Franken's margin of victory. Of course they all voted for the 'Rat. That's the progs greatest tactic. Lie, cheat, steal and stall until there's nothing that can be done about it. With the complicit Monica Media, things just keep on rollin'.

Second Amendment

Ultimate Member
    May 11, 2011

Yeah, one of the great intellects of our time.:sad20:

books

Benanov

PM Bomber
    May 15, 2013
    Shrewsbury, PA
    Maryland's are better??? Is Franken the douche any less liberal???

It must be a pain to only see things so one-dimensionally. As I was stating I like Franken's angle on tech policy and other sorts of things I haven't seen come out of Babs or Ben.

This is sort of like saying which deck chair on the titanic was your favorite, but you can rank legislators.

Second Amendment

Ultimate Member
    May 11, 2011
    It must be a pain to only see things so one-dimensionally. As I was stating I like Franken's angle on tech policy and other sorts of things I haven't seen come out of Babs or Ben.

This is sort of like saying which deck chair on the titanic was your favorite, but you can rank legislators.

The all vote the same. Oh, and it must be a pain to be so condescending.

Haides

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    My mom was watching some dumb Lifetime (you know, the "Estrogen Channel") movie about a dude taking his fiancée, some city girl, to his parents house in the country for Christmas and she said something like "I won't raise children in a place where there's guns in the house!" I said out loud without even realizing it, "Well, you know where the door is" and walked away. My mom cracked up an said "Amen!" :lol2:

Feb 28, 2013
    It must be a pain to only see things so one-dimensionally.

Well Hell's bells....!!

You don't need but one dimension. Libtards are the enemy. That's it. End of story.

My mom was watching some dumb Lifetime (you know, the "Estrogen Channel") movie about a dude taking his fiancée, some city girl, to his parents house in the country for Christmas and she said something like "I won't raise children in a place where there's guns in the house!" I said out loud without even realizing it, "Well, you know where the door is" and walked away. My mom cracked up an said "Amen!" :lol2:

Is that the one with Sarah Jessica Farter or whatever the hell the ugly bitch's name is?

I like the part where she freaks out when she sees a gal wearing boots and a flannel shirt.

"OH MY GOD!! It's Sarah Palin!!":eek:

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    Should do one from the mans point of view.

"Ya she's hot, but she's a liberal and loves Obama. See ya!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom