• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    It's fricking crazy.. I bought one to go with a BCM upper, although reading the reviews I'm not sure I want to do it.

I have heard ok stuff about the barrels in other places. Whats really wrong with these? Are they made of the proper material? Im too lazy to compare to bcm lol

corbex

Feb 24, 2009
    I have heard ok stuff about the barrels in other places. Whats really wrong with these? Are they made of the proper material? Im too lazy to compare to bcm lol

No idea.. I'll let you know.. lol. Apparently they are midway's in house brand. Maybe I will swap it with my bushy just to be safe.

flying_pig

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 2, 2013
    Fulton uses the same supplier as Colt. I have three of them; they're well made and finished. :thumbsup:

I was hoping it was decent quality. Thanks for the info. Hopefully my seekins lower (179 @Joe Bobs), PSA upper (499) and Lower Build Kit (129) along with this Fulton BCG (185) will be a good first build. If not then lots of spare parts.

Justin B.C.

Walken is a scary clown!!
    Dec 25, 2012
    I was hoping it was decent quality. Thanks for the info. Hopefully my seekins lower (179 @Joe Bobs), PSA upper (499) and Lower Build Kit (129) along with this Fulton BCG (185) will be a good first build. If not then lots of spare parts.

Yeah, I am in the same boat with the same parts, except I got the non-"machine steel barrel" upper from PSA @ $399... just waiting for it all to show up now.

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27

At least, that's what the guy working there told me a few years back when I had them build me a varmint rig...

Fulton doesn't cut corners.

flying_pig

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 2, 2013
    Yeah, I am in the same boat with the same parts, except I got the non-"machine steel barrel" upper from PSA @ $399... just waiting for it all to show up now.

When you get it built let me know how it looks. I couldn't decide whether to wait for a Colt or build a Frankenstein. Frankie won since I didn't have 2K to put into one now. In under 1K for an AR in this market seems decent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom