• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    is 7.62x39 any easier to find than 223/556? what is the difference in cost usually?

Ive been thinking about an AK for shits n giggles but was curious what the ammo deal with it is.

TwinTurboDiesel

Hellbilly Punk
    May 21, 2012
    Bel Air, MD
    I was able to pick up 6 boxes of the WWB 7.62 and 6 boxes of the Tula 7.62 Sunday from various Walmarts on my travels from Bel Air to Fredrick. I have had better luck finding .45 and .223 then 7.62. Those boxes were the first I had seen of the 7.62 in months. 22lr is still eluding me completely though.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    i have seen mostly steel case ammo for them but from what i hear those thing are made for abuse and will do just fine with steel ammo. I know they arent very acurate but id probably been just plinking at 25 yards at freestate lol

i wonder if i still have time to order a decent one and have it get here before this damn ban?

threegun

Jan 26, 2013
    Westminster
    i have seen mostly steel case ammo for them but from what i hear those thing are made for abuse and will do just fine with steel ammo. I know they arent very acurate but id probably been just plinking at 25 yards at freestate lol

i wonder if i still have time to order a decent one and have it get here before this damn ban?

I believe the law allows you to take delivery, even after the ban, of any firearm ordered before the ban.

Maverick0313

Retired and loving it
    Jul 16, 2009
    Bridgeville, DE
    I was able to pick up 6 boxes of the WWB 7.62 and 6 boxes of the Tula 7.62 Sunday from various Walmarts on my travels from Bel Air to Fredrick. I have had better luck finding .45 and .223 then 7.62. Those boxes were the first I had seen of the 7.62 in months. 22lr is still eluding me completely though.

I got my 1000 rds of 22lr from Cabelas last Friday. Woot! :D

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    DSG Bel Air has lots of .30-06. That is about it.

Also. Remington Versa Max Tactical if anyone is looking for one.

rocksnsticks

Jan 20, 2013
    Westminster MD
    Just got my Remington Thunderbolt .22lr from Cabellas today. Odd they sent a free sample of cooling throat lozenges....perhaps as a sign we have been coughing so much when reading the cost some on-line ammo sellers are asking. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom