• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Btre

Sep 8, 2012
    WM Eldersburg got a shipment of 22,45,223,12ga - mostly likely gone by now - they will be getting ammo tomorrow - I heard 9,40, and I think 556

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    Way Back in the good ole days of October/November 2012, Wal-mart had 100-round value packs of Federal .223 for $34.97 in stock all the time with no box per customer limit. Sometimes the price went all the way up to $39.97 and then came back down again... I miss those days

yeah, now a 20 round box of federal soft tip goes for 21.99 at dicks lol. I dont understand why federal ammo is so much more pricey

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Give it a couple more months and all of this ammo BS will blow over too. Look at AR lower prices already. Paid $300 in early February for a forged RRA lower and just spent $180 this week for a really nice billet CNC lower. Ammo will be the same in a couple more months.

I refuse to burn up gasoline and time looking for ammo that I do NOT absolutely need. I check out Wal-Mart whenever I happen to be in the area, but I will not be making a special trip to all the Wal-Marts to look for ammo. Same goes for Outdoor World.

I also refuse to pay 50 cents a round for this stuff.

Kevmo

N00b
    Feb 20, 2009
    Severn
    BP has a few cases of...

100pk winchester 9mm
    A ase of 22lr 555pk (gone)
    Two cases of 40 round value pack 45gr 223
    Critival defense 45 and 40 rounds

D3V1L

Dec 26, 2012
    Elkridge
    Ellicott city just stocked 40 and 357 wwb. Sold out while typing this. They had a shipment of 9 yesterday at this time as well.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Give it a couple more months and all of this ammo BS will blow over too. Look at AR lower prices already. Paid $300 in early February for a forged RRA lower and just spent $180 this week for a really nice billet CNC lower. Ammo will be the same in a couple more months.

I refuse to burn up gasoline and time looking for ammo that I do NOT absolutely need. I check out Wal-Mart whenever I happen to be in the area, but I will not be making a special trip to all the Wal-Marts to look for ammo. Same goes for Outdoor World.

I also refuse to pay 50 cents a round for this stuff.

Lots of wisdom there. I agree but sadly am hard wired to take on the challenge of getting ammo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom