• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbaudia4

Dec 29, 2012
    Annapolis MD
    Dicks in Wheaton at the mall has value packs of 100 rd Winchester 9mm, rem 9mm 50rd boxes, lots of 20 rd boxes rem 223 and Winchester 5.56. Go get it! I just picked up some!

Dave M

Jan 27, 2013
    Pa.
    Dundalk had a couple boxes of 380 one was HPs. Chase had a couple 233 Remington value packs left after my purchase.

4095fanatic

Paramagic
    Dec 3, 2010
    Dammit knew I should have checked this when I woke up... DSG in Bel Air, out as usual. Have two plain jane 10/22's for those interested.

Don'tTread13

Dec 19, 2012
    QF WM had Tula .223 yesterday when I stopped on my way home from work. It was steel case though, so I passed. I think they're getting more proactive about putting stuff up as soon as the truck comes in, so I guess mornings there aren't going to be productive anymore. I'm debating swinging through BP tomorrow morning on my way to work since I have to wait around for the plumber in the morning anyway. Hopefully they get a shipment...but I'm not holding my breath.

R1Peacock

Jan 8, 2013
    Carroll County, MD
    Sorry if this is a duplicate post but figured I'd throw it out to you guys to give it a test. I saw this on the S&W Forum ---- www.wallyfinder.com ------ it's apparently a Walmart Ammo Finder similar to Gunbot. Click on your state and it shows the status of ammo availability in area Walmarts. Just like the Walmart app I'm sure it shows the "in stock" projection of trucks yet to be offloaded or in route to the store.

Let us know how or if it even works.......

RP

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom