• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbaudia4

Dec 29, 2012
    Annapolis MD
    Was at Bass Pro first thing this morning was 3rd in line and they said they didnt get any ammo in. I was specifically looking for 9mm and .223 but no luck. I think they are just being douche bags and not telling the truth or just seriously hate their jobs. thoughts?

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    Was at Bass Pro first thing this morning was 3rd in line and they said they didnt get any ammo in. I was specifically looking for 9mm and .223 but no luck. I think they are just being douche bags and not telling the truth or just seriously hate their jobs. thoughts?

Several people on this forum work ar bass pro. I think you're assessment is completely wrong. I stop by bass pro almost every day. I've seen 9mm twice in 2 months and 223 once. They are telling the truth.

I understand your frustration, but don't point it at the folks at BP.

Haides

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    I think at one point I'm just gonna post on here "so-and-so WalMart has ten bulk packs of 9mm & .223! Better hurry!" and see how many people rush over there and say "man, I can't believe they all got bought up that fast..."

:evilgrin3

4095fanatic

Paramagic
    Dec 3, 2010
    I think at one point I'm just gonna post on here "so-and-so WalMart has ten bulk packs of 9mm & .223! Better hurry!" and see how many people rush over there and say "man, I can't believe they all got bought up that fast..."

:evilgrin3

You'd probably have your avatar printed out and burned in effigy lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom