• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Johnthetoolguy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 4, 2009
    Pasadena
    There was no hurry to post this, but at 2 pm this afternoon Severn Wal Mart only had the black box 40 cal (defense ammo) and shotgun ammo. There was a woman there in front of me that bought three of the four boxes of 12 gauge 00 buck which left me the last one.
    I did see a couple boxes of 30-06 and 7 mm mag.

pitbull

Jan 23, 2013
    just bought the last 3 100 rd boxes of .223 from quarterfield rd in glen burnie. the guy said to play the lotto and it had only been in the store 15 mins

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Also have 00 buck and are generally well stocked with rifle ammo EXCEPT for .223 and 7.62x39. They had some .308. Most ammo I'd seen in months. I seriously did a dance in front of the ammo case as my life looked on in horror.

pitbull

Jan 23, 2013
    you wont find mine on the classifieds. it will be put to use tomorrow at bollingers rally at his shop.

TimGB

Jul 10, 2011
    just bought the last 3 100 rd boxes of .223 from quarterfield rd in glen burnie. the guy said to play the lotto and it had only been in the store 15 mins

There are the federal 100 packs I assume? What are they currently selling them for? Just curious if their price is inflated. Last time I bought them they were $35/box.

toddtrain

Sep 19, 2012
    Carroll County MD
    I think the waiting part was just a fluke.
    This Walmart is 24 hour, the one in Mt Airy is not.
    Unless you see the truck come in and wait till it is totally unloaded, you have alot of time on your hands.

Being open 24 hours, people in the area can stop by the store on their way to work. If the shelf is stocked at 1130pm, by 630am the stuff is going to be gone.
    Ammo has been hard to get for a long time, this is not really anything new, its just a lot harder.

I dont think they are open 24 hours anymore. Just till midnight. I guess I have to make more late night milk runs :D. I think what happens is you can call and they tell you what they are getting in so people go in find someone to find the ammo on their trucks. This just started this week. Before you could go at 7am and the ammo would be there. and It must be more than one person because cases of ammo are gone or they are breaking their 3 box rule. It is kinda shitty in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom