• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LexTalionis926

Jan 4, 2013
    Chatted briefly with a fellow MDshooters member at DSG in GB this morning. Leonitas I believe his name was on here. Nice to meet you! Looks like the bulk of the 223 was gone aside from the $30 a box match grade stuff when we left there.

LexTalionis926

Jan 4, 2013
    Is it just me or are the past few weeks seeming like the light at the end of the tunnel? I am feeling like there is a SLIGHT increase in ammo availability lately. SLIGHT lol.

cww

Jan 28, 2010
    I just want 2 darn boxes of one of these Fusion (F3030FS1) 30-30 WIN 150 grn or Winchester Ballistic Silvertip 30-30 Win 150 grn but can't find them anywhere. Darn hoarders. Don't know if it violates the 50 post rule to ask in the classifieds if anybody local is willing to sell or trade for a couple boxes?????

Anyway Dicks in G'burg had several boxes 30-06 in at lunch today.

Dave M

Jan 27, 2013
    Pa.
    Is it just me or are the past few weeks seeming like the light at the end of the tunnel? I am feeling like there is a SLIGHT increase in ammo availability lately. SLIGHT lol.

Yeah, maybe people are running out of money. :lol2: ___________________________________ Like me. :o

tcfrank

Feb 22, 2013
    4 boxes of remington 22 at dicks in wm around 2:30 after i bought 1...45 and 9mm in stock, around 30 boxes each

smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    There was a lot of 223 at Dick's in Hunt Valley at 4:30 this afternoon. No wonder...$29 for 20 rounds ("this is hunting ammo", the guy sez.)

rsj1231

Ultimate Member
    Feb 24, 2013
    Harford County
    Sigh, ammo from bass pro two days ago n dicks today showed up in classifieds... SMH

I was just thinking the same thing. Ammo everywhere! I'm guilty too though, but I'm priced at what I paid in the store. Dicks didn't have anything I needed and I didn't want this box of .40 going to some a-hole that would sell it just to make like $30-50.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom