• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kinetic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 4, 2013
    Anyone know what date Bass Pro is on releasing?

Paid for an item in mid August and haven't heard anything yet.

Tick-tock....

mousetom78

BANNED!!!
    Aug 31, 2013
    Dena, Md
    Bought my ar on August 31st haven't heard anything as of today

I called them today about my 8/29 purchase and I complained about their 11 days policy but it is 14 days and counting now. They said I can pick it up on Monday. MAKE SURE YOU CAN AND COMPLAINT so they can give you appointment.

pop-gunner

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2008
    I called them today about my 8/29 purchase and I complained about their 11 days policy but it is 14 days and counting now. They said I can pick it up on Monday. MAKE SURE YOU CAN AND COMPLAINT so they can give you appointment.

Just call. No reason to complain.

mousetom78

BANNED!!!
    Aug 31, 2013
    Dena, Md
    Guys, I got an update. I got them to schedule me on Monday 9/16 pick up on the phone. They told me they were all booked up Friday to Sunday.:tdown: I stopped by in person tonight and I picked up a "ticket". I waited for 45 mins and I spoke with a saleman. I asked him nicely to "verify" my Monday appointment. He then told me if I can stop by tomorrow on Friday to pick They got lot of opening. I am scheduled for tomorrow He showed me an appointment book with lot of opening between Friday to Sunday. They aren't calling you because their back office guy isn't in a hurry to give u your gun. Talk to them nicely and ask them for an appointment if you are over 14 days like me.

mousetom78

BANNED!!!
    Aug 31, 2013
    Dena, Md
    I picked up my M&P15 from bass pro today on my 8/29 purchase. Their gun department manager and few of their employees are a member of this forum. I want to thank them for their hard work. Please call them if you purchase are pass 11th "business' day to schedule pick up. They count Monday to Saturday minus holiday as business day. I don't think there is no more holiday between now and October 1st. Please be nice to them guys as I did to them today.

pop-gunner

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2008
    I picked up my M&P15 from bass pro today on my 8/29 purchase. Their gun department manager and few of their employees are a member of this forum. I want to thank them for their hard work. Please call them if you purchase are pass 11th "business' day to schedule pick up. They count Monday to Saturday minus holiday as business day. I don't think there is no more holiday between now and October 1st. Please be nice to them guys as I did to them today.

:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom