• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jthoma24

Jul 25, 2012
    Arnold, MD
    Has anyone checked if Barts is participating in the 8th day release now that there is direction from the MSP. Same question about A&D Pawn?

flyingblind

Oct 3, 2012
    Barts hasnt gotten the letter and therefore dont believe it, if an IP wants to help us all out there fax is 410-768-8531

Doug S

Trufflehunter
    Jan 21, 2013
    Not trying to be a jerk, but I trust no one. Especially since Bart's has about 4 of mine right now...
    You picked up today, on something that HADN'T come back ND? Are you LEO, AD mil, DC?

hwalker71

Jan 24, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    I have had a layaway with A&D for 6 weeks. When I made my payment on Friday, they said they were processing paperwork from 3/21. I took that as a no on releasing after 8 days.

daggo66

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    Bart's is releasing after 2 weeks. I just picked up a purchase from 3/23

Not trying to be a jerk, but I trust no one. Especially since Bart's has about 4 of mine right now...
    You picked up today, on something that HADN'T come back ND? Are you LEO, AD mil, DC?

I agree. We need some clarification with this claim. It could be a complete coincidence since MSP is up to 3/23 now. :rolleyes:

jthoma24

Jul 25, 2012
    Arnold, MD

I will stop in there after work and check. I will post to tonight and let everyone know.

Plainolme

Sep 16, 2010
    Severna Park, MD
    I picked up a new pistol from Barts at 3:00 today after calling them to find out if they had received the fax from MSP. You know sometimes it can be a hell of a lot easier calling a store than waiting on someone to post on a board.

Savior4116

Aug 20, 2012
    MoCo
    Bart's is NOT. My lowers have been there 11 weeks and counting.

I just called Barts. They did receive the MSP 8 day letter. The gentlemen check to see, If there was a Hold or Denied....then said come get your lowers:D:D:D:D

As of two minutes ago:party29:

Thanks for "jthoma24" starting this Thread:thumbsup:

Savior4116

Aug 20, 2012
    MoCo
    I picked up a new pistol from Barts at 3:00 today after calling them to find out if they had received the fax from MSP. You know sometimes it can be a hell of a lot easier calling a store than waiting on someone to post on a board.

Lesson learned.
    I was just there Friday picking up a Tavor and asked they said "No".

jthoma24

Jul 25, 2012
    Arnold, MD
    I just called Barts. They did receive the MSP 8 day letter. The gentlemen check to see, If there was a Hold or Denied....then said come get your lowers:D:D:D:D

As of two minutes ago:party29:

Thanks for "jthoma24" starting this Thread:thumbsup:

Confirmed! Just picked up.....
    2 PSA Lowers
    Rugar SR1911
    XD 9mm Bi-tone

CAN ANYONE SAY RANGE DAY!!!!:party29::party29::party29::):lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members